nba 2k11 - my player

Really? My guys 6'7 250lb with about 50 defensive and 20 offensive rebounding and i pull down 12.8 average :D

Yeah same Nick my guys 6'7 220 and I pull down the boards with no problems. I had a terrible start to the season because I was playing 5 min quarters but for the last 15 games i've avg 14.3 reb.

LOL! I'm 7'5 and 250lb! :lol: He just looks to overweight at 300lb! :p

Yeah i was going to go 220lb but he looked a bit scrawny, 250lb he's about the size of 'Bron in the game. He's got a gangsta fade away and has just added a sick floater to his game. Anyone else notice as you get a higher rating your player starts picking up new things?

Finally got a star next to my name too :D

I finally got this game the other week, started a pg - went 2nd round 7th to bucks, but have been traded twice haha. Now starting over Deron Williams at utah and come off a career best 42pt 3reb game in 5 min quarters last start. Just about to all-star weekend on my first season.

Arrrgh im so pissed right now. Was having the craziest game ever against the Timberwolves, dropped 12 treys (70%) in the first half! Finished the first half with 58 points then come back into the third and got injured within the first minute :mad:

I was feeling a record point game in that one but it wasn't to be :yellow:

I started a new my player because I really want to get drafted in the 1st round...1st game I dropped 55 points and 23 boards... 2nd game is the best game I have ever played 86 points and 33 rebounds on 12 min quarters. So close to the 100.... I still have 1 game remaining and my draft projection is 1st round Pick #8 clippers. Whats the highest you can get drafted?

Back
Top Bottom