nba 2k11 - my player

So last night I made the switch from 5 minute quarters to 12 minute quarters, and couldn't believe how much better the game got and how much easier too.

Was pretty cheesed though, played a game against the rockets, scored an A+ team grade, got player of the game, carreer high of 37 points and 8 assists, with like 1 steal 1 block and a few rebounds, won the game by like 10 points, got 2500 skill points for it, best I've ever done, then I forgot to save straight away, and the game crashed as i was existing the shootaround mode.

NBA2k11 deserves game of the year award, far funner then COD and all the other FPS games

Turned autosave off, cheating i spose, but didn't wanna save after I played crap games

When there's like 10 seconds to go you just quit the game and don't save and you'll be able to play the same game again.

Since I made the switch I haven't dropped below 33 points or 15 rebounds. 12 min quarters for the win!

PS- Whats the highest anyone's been drafted? I started a new my player just for the heck of it and went Round 2, PICK 1 New jersey. With my main my player I got picked up by the Mavs at around pick 20 in the 2nd round. I got a trade to the Twolves and i'm carving it up. I've requested a trade to the Bulls though as they are tearing it up and the Twolves are 8-27:(

When there's like 10 seconds to go you just quit the game and don't save and you'll be able to play the same game again.

Since I made the switch I haven't dropped below 33 points or 15 rebounds. 12 min quarters for the win!

PS- Whats the highest anyone's been drafted? I started a new my player just for the heck of it and went Round 2, PICK 1 New jersey. With my main my player I got picked up by the Mavs at around pick 20 in the 2nd round. I got a trade to the Twolves and i'm carving it up. I've requested a trade to the Bulls though as they are tearing it up and the Twolves are 8-27:(

Yeah, I might turn autosave back on and just make sure i quit when I'm about to lose.
Also, I was drafted first round I think the 29th pick by the Magic.

I just had a career best game after getting traded to the Bulls dropped 50 points against the celtics. Sadly I only managed 7 rebounds! Also had 2 blocks which I was happy with and a team mate grade of A.. Boozer and Noah control the boards.

I just dropped 69 and 19 rebounds against the Mavs, So close to the 75 point milestone!

Back
Top Bottom