nba 2k11 - my player

Just had my best game for the Twolves......32 Points 8 boards 3 blocks!! 4 assists. 3 of the boards were offensive. Just 2 boards off a triple double damn!

Whoops my bad! Double double.

---------- Post added 07-01-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Still so close... Flynn had 5 steals in the last quarter and I think the cavs had 8 shots from the field so it was hard to get rebounds.

Still in my first season - but first playoffs appearance.

My #7 Bobcats went up against the #2 Heat who don't have Wade because he was injured for the season. I averaged 40 PPG and we won the series 4-1, they simply couldn't stop me.

We're now up against the Magic who are seeded #3 and have stole 1 game from them at home, heading back to Charlotte with the series tied at 1-1.

For the playoffs I'm averaging 39 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 4.5 APG, 2.5 SPG and shooting 55% FG's, 43% 3PT and 96% FT.

My Player Efficiency Rating for the playoffs thus far is 46.6 which is the highest in NBA history ever.

I've just playing the OKC in the finals.. 3-2 I'm losing....
I have 25.7 PPG and 2.3 APG
2nd round draft to the lakers then to the D League soon after signin a 1 year contract with Dallas... Want to get traded to the Lakers, Celtics or Miami

Yeah i've figured out what responses give the best rating in the conferences now, i still like to just throw out some arrogant responses every now and again and usually get an up rating from the league but downs for teammate and fan support haha

Just got 36 points, 25 rebounds and 4 blocks against the nuggets. I got 3415 skill points which was doubled because it was a special game I'm a SF.

Back
Top Bottom