Monday Mailday - 4 true 1/1's (scan heavy)

boombaby_rm31

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Reg
eBay User
boombaby_rm31
I just want to thank good_old_ball and cardcookie for making some trades for my pacers pc. :worthy::worthy:

Random Maildays:
rushfinal.jpg
rushphotoshoot.jpg

collison_0001.jpg
hibbertbowman.jpg

georgeefinal.jpg
lancenext_0001.jpg

thansthreads.jpg
grangerexq.jpg

1.) 2009-10 Danny Granger Supreme Court 1/1 Black Border(similar to e-xl borders). I gotta say court kings is a very underrated product. Cards are really beautiful in person. I might try a case and build the base set of this since the price of a box is now less than 50.
granger1of1.jpg
grangerback.jpg

2.) 2007-08 Exquisite Printing Plates Jermaine O'neal Black/Magenta - Please let me know if youve seen the other colors
JOMA.jpg
joblack.jpg

3.) 2008-09 Topps Treasury Larry Bird Brandon Rush 1/1 - I cant seem to get a good scan of this card, but still an amazing Card! It wouldve been nice if the card has the same material used on the refractors.
rushfront.jpg
rushback.jpg

Some nice additions there. Have got to say the JO 1 of 1 Masterpieces are my favourites

Logoman patch, exqusiite patch autos and 4x 1/1s - awesome mailday! Lance Stephenson has a funky sig and that Bird / Rush is sick!

I've busted two packs of Court Kings and have some GU, base and bronze silver cards lying around if you're interested. Also have the Collison Court Kings auto but in Hornets colours. I'm also chasing the Boxtopper set so let me know what you get! Actually, I'll just send you a PM!

Sweet pickups! Granger's scoring is down by bout 3 points a game so people are sleeping on him again this year...

Back
Top Bottom