MJ 1/1 SPGU Logoman

Dayum, I didn't even see that!
Must have bought it off the last seller and relisting for more!

---------- Post added 23-01-2010 at 01:27 PM ----------

p.s. love the avatar lol!

Which aussie bloke is that? He must've bought it and trying to flip it.
I've seen a Stockton and Rodman GOLD logoman from the same set along with this one...they are the sickest cards ever!

The ex ozcards member is saying its not his ebay ID however I have recently bought a card off JRsmith23 on ebay and funnily enough they had the same address as the ex member here.

The reason I know this is that I sent the ex ozcards member a card he bought off me and were the same address.

Interesting?

Cheers
Matt

The ex ozcards member is saying its not his ebay ID however I have recently bought a card off JRsmith23 on ebay and funnily enough they had the same address as the ex member here.

The reason I know this is that I sent the ex ozcards member a card he bought off me and were the same address.

Interesting?

Cheers
Matt

Always a mystery surrounding the ex-member! Entertaining if anything :lol:

Interesting?

Cheers
Matt

Can this certain ex member afford a $20k+ card? :blink:

that certainly is 1 awesome card,would kill to own that,anyone got someone they want bumped off I'll do it for $28,000 lol.

mate what are u talking about, ur an expensive hitman. give me $15K and i'll knock off whoever u like :lol:. im sure the bloke will sell for $15K for sure. man thats a sick sick sick card, i saw it earlier when i was searching for tagmen cards. love the mystery behind the ex member. was he on here recently, or in the last 1 year to know his username when he was on here?? cheers

Interesting?

Cheers
Matt

To clear the ambiguity, the ex-member everyone is refering to jordan23. I really don't like how he is deliberately ignoring the comments made on a different forum asking him to clarify if it is his account. Besides that, a member had stated that it sold previously for $4500 and he ignores this and goes on to say that it sold for $7000. I'm glad he got banned.

Well curiosity got the better of me and I went through some old Paypal info.

The original poster of a thread on HK and the ebay seller of this card appear to be the same person.

I sold a card to this ex ozcards member through HK and he paid via Paypal which showed his gmail email address.

I purchased a card off ebay from the seller of the Jordan Logoman (JRsmith23) and sent payment to the exact same gmail address....the same email address as the ex ozcards member.

Interesting stuff!!!

Cheers
Matt

could be any number of reasons.
eg.
1) Doesn't actually have the card
2) trying to promote it, pump up the price
3) trying to bignote that he does have it
4) god only knows why

Knowing Ray, if he did have it, there is no way we woouldn't know about it. Has to be numbers 1 or 4 lol... btw...

pm sent! :p

Back
Top Bottom