MJ 1/1 SPGU Logoman

hell yer.

I would be positng this image up every day if I owned it and I don't talk about jordan every ****ing daying or dream about sleeping with him.

If I was that obsessed with MJ i would be posting that image in EVERY part of the internet.

Someone please shoot me. The a$$ kissing is unbearable. Jordan23 proceeds to follow up his unethical behaviour with a thread asking,

"Hi all,

I saw the thread earlier on about donating cards. So i wanted to ask, has anyone here ever donated cards to a local charity or hospital. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

I'm thinking of doing the same with alot of my cards as well.

Thanks."

What response does he think people will have? "NoooooOOOOO, it's an awful idea! Heaven forbid a dying child will get a free piece of cardboard that you were going to bin anyway!"

This is the jordan23 who whenever there was a card giveaway would be FIRST in the post to stake a claim. I'm about to barf.

Someone please shoot me. The a$$ kissing is unbearable. Jordan23 proceeds to follow up his unethical behaviour with a thread asking,

"Hi all,

I saw the thread earlier on about donating cards. So i wanted to ask, has anyone here ever donated cards to a local charity or hospital. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Thanks."

What response does he think people will have? "NoooooOOOOO, it's an awful idea! Heaven forbid a dying child will get a free piece of cardboard that you were going to bin anyway!"

This is the jordan23 who whenever there was a card giveaway would be FIRST in the post to stake a claim. I'm about to barf.

and apparently donating 100 times over to Haiti:
HobbyKings.com :: Log in

---------- Post added 25-01-2010 at 11:32 AM ----------

it's so tempting to put a reply to his thread something like -

"Maybe you should donate the jordan gold logoman, most charities would love $25,000"

I know right. What was his exact quote? "I'll do it 100 time's if i had to". I"m thinking, no, you pompous peacock, you don't HAVE to and you can keep all your Pooh Richardson base cards too. But whatever.

"Hi all,

Thanks."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

keep us posted on what happens with the MJ logoman plz guys, cos i dont really get onto HK and im sure they'll be many others on the same boat. cos yeah this is becoming very interesting, very very very intersting. cheers

well jayzhou23 has already been BANNED on HK. its quiet amazing how one mistake can lead you to something like this. :eek: HK has done a good job. :D

Here is the what people offered him :lol: like the first offer

r***e ( 160) US $9,800.00 Expired 27-Jan-10 19:40:10 AEDST
_***t ( 23) US $2,000.00 Declined 24-Jan-10 14:31:28 AEDST
2***o ( 6179) US $10.00 Declined 24-Jan-10 01:15:14 AEDST

man i didnt know the best offer details show up the amounts. also, his got it listed as an auction with 0.99 starting bid (+ reserve). so it's still up there. i too was gonna offer him an amount like $5 :lol: when he had it BIN, but then didnt wanna come across as being thick :lol::lol:.

---------- Post added 30-01-2010 at 03:30 PM ----------

i might put a bid on it for $1,500 to start it off.

As far as I know the HK mods were asking him for proof of him owning the card. That was when he was under investigation. Given that he is now banned, he must not have been able to do so.

Back
Top Bottom