MJ 1/1 SPGU Logoman

I'm leaning towards 2. He is as cunning and underhanded a person as they come. Short story about him.
A member had negotiated with a seller to list a Kidd logoman as a BIN at $90, seller agreed and listed it, unfortunately the member wasn't online at that time and jayzhou23 @ jordan23 BIN'ed it. Now, this member didn't know who had won it but posted his story on the forum and was obviously quite disappointed by it. A while later Jordan23 posts his mailday with this Kidd logoman. I knew the story and wanted to buy it for this member because it rightfully was his if it wasn't for bad timing and contacted jordan23. He said he would "feel bad" for making a profit but offered the card for $250 to the member! :mad:

He's a w@nker at times on hk too the card ain't that crash hot anyway it not like no ones seen a Jordan logoman or a gold logoman either there's an exquisite 1/1 dual auto logoman of Kobe and Jordan and isn't jordan's logoman gold? Essentially a 1/2. Now if it was a pooh Richardson 1/1 gold logoman then that would be sick!

I have taken up this matter with one of the Mods on Hobby Kings.

I have all of the proof in my Paypal account that shows that the ebay member JRSmith23 (Jordan23 - banned on Ozcards, Jayzhou23 on HK) is the person trying to sell the card.

He's a w@nker at times on hk too the card ain't that crash hot anyway it not like no ones seen a Jordan logoman or a gold logoman either there's an exquisite 1/1 dual auto logoman of Kobe and Jordan and isn't jordan's logoman gold? Essentially a 1/2. Now if it was a pooh Richardson 1/1 gold logoman then that would be sick!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Pooh jefferson logoman, :lol::lol: come on slobstar, MJ's gotta be better than that mate. plus whats this dual logoman with Kobe that has a gold logoman patch, whats that about, whos got that??? cheers

not sure who owns it but it was also posted here:
HobbyKings.com :: Log in

kbmj.jpg

Yeaha!!! My man billyhoyle coming up with the goods and stealing my thunder hahahaha sick 1/2 gold logoman hahahaha. In all honesty thats one of my fav cards right there even tho its good too idiots on it it aaaaight!

ha ha.

he has now deleted his post, changed the title and had the thread locked on HK.

quote from one of the mods.
I'm locking this so hopefully no more editing of posts can go on... Jayzhou, dont try to back your way out of doing something stupid and tacky. It would have been better for you to respond and explain than to edit everything away. but its been seen, so dont worry.

I could be wrong on this one, but that was one of his other famous traits was posting something and then editing it.

for anyone who hasn't seen it http://www.hobbykings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94720&highlight=

Yeah I saw that, and I was like, can this lamer just get an 'effin life? HK sucks balls though when it comes to banning members etc. they don't move on anything and take ages to deliberate and in the end nothing ever gets done.

Its really simple, if he owns the card.....prove it.....put up a scan where he shows the card and a piece of paper next to the card with his user name and todays date.

If he cant do that, further action should be taken. Trying to deceive people by selling goods that you dont have last time I checked was illegal?

Ha what a Jerk!
I checked out that thread last night and it DID say, check this out it's in Australia....I wonder who owns it then you look at the eBay ID and it's his (lol) !!!

Now he edits the whole post so nothing can be seen.....how obvious was that!

I remember trying to deal with this clown WAY back and he is a CHEAP as they come.....wants this thrown in and that thrown in - Jerk! Glad he is not here Admin :thumbsup:

Mods lovely response below after they deleted my post when I asked questions they couldn't respond to:

if you take issue with the way mods are handling things,
bring it to their attention. you wont always get/deserve an
explanation but we're generally willing to talk/ take
concerns under consideration.
we know that jayzhou isnt a well-liked member by quite a
few of our OZ members. however, this is not the OZ board
so it will be handled our way... not theirs. we are aware of
his issues there and his prior issues here. we understand
what he did and his intentions in the thread where he
pimped out the jordan that "was not his"
last point, there is no freedom of speech here. we're fairly
lenient about what we let be post/do here but it's our site,
we can boot/censor you for pretty much anything we'd
like... just like every other public forum.

Yup, the post magically deleted by the HK fairies before anyone could see the flaws in the mod team's logic. Heaven forbid that the buyer should be made wary about his scheme or if anyone else made privvy to his underhanded and unethical behaviour.

I'm leaning towards 2. He is as cunning and underhanded a person as they come. Short story about him.
A member had negotiated with a seller to list a Kidd logoman as a BIN at $90, seller agreed and listed it, unfortunately the member wasn't online at that time and jayzhou23 @ jordan23 BIN'ed it. Now, this member didn't know who had won it but posted his story on the forum and was obviously quite disappointed by it. A while later Jordan23 posts his mailday with this Kidd logoman. I knew the story and wanted to buy it for this member because it rightfully was his if it wasn't for bad timing and contacted jordan23. He said he would "feel bad" for making a profit but offered the card for $250 to the member! :mad:

Well.... that's why you make it a private auction or set up buyer requirements...

Whole thing sounds pretty dodgy and ridiculous...

Yup, the post magically deleted by the HK fairies before anyone could see the flaws in the mod team's logic. Heaven forbid that the buyer should be made wary about his scheme or if anyone else made privvy to his underhanded and unethical behaviour.

To be honest, I am a little dissapointed at the lack of action taken on HK to allow someone who wasnt 100% truthful, stay on the site and allow them to continue to post.

With the way that Jordan23 aka Jayzhou23 posts everything he can that is Jordan related, do you really think he would be looking to sell that card?

Seriously? He hasn't ever shown off this card as his, or proved that this is his card, yet he is selling it? This isn't some generic Jordan patch, its a 1/1 logoman for god sake! I find that very odd coming from someone who is obsessed with Jordan!

If I owned that card, Jordan collector or not I would be telling the world about it!

Thankfully this person is no longer a member of this site, its just a shame that he can continue to post on probably one of the biggest US sites despite the mods knowing what has happened.

Cheers
Matt

Daaaaaayum, this has blown up since my original post hey! :lol:

Ah well, I think this guy was booted from here before my days so glad I didn't have to put up with all this crap that he seems to have caused!

I'm not on HK and glad too! sounds like they don't care about people being possibly ripped off!

Back
Top Bottom