Member Thankyou Sticky

I just got home after a few days down south,and to my surprise there was a small package waiting for me.
So I have to give a big thank you shout out to a generous and very well respected member of the OCT community
@hackadeandre
Thanks Heaps for the Toni card mate, it was greatly appreciated.

Kinda sad to see this thread without much activity - so kudos to @KB. for the random and unexpected package of generous goodwill!

...and yes, it has been paid forward! Let no good deed go unrewarded!

..and one more for @GoMoto for helping me out with some base cards for the Prizm base set. Went out of his way to check my checklist for the numbers I was needing - top effort mate! Really appreciate these small acts of kindness!

I returned home after a week away with work, (always a punish) to a nice little surprise mail day.

A J Graham 400 game celebration card handed out at a recent Sty George Game that I couldn't attend

So a shout out and massive thank you to @Richard. It straight into my PC =D>

Cheers
Ross

A huge THANK YOU to @Gary Dixon for sending me out a nice Dale Ellis auto that he pulled from a recent box break that I needed for my PC. I messaged him about buying it and not only did he give it to me for nothing but I also received it today in a fresh one touch! :D Thanks Gary really appreciate it mate, you went above and beyond and you're a true asset to the collecting community! :goat:

I didn’t know this thread existed - brilliant stuff.
I have to give a huge public thanks to @hackadeandre - I’ve bought from Liam three times and each time was easy and fun - the latest deal included a surprise express post shipment so I got it the next day!
Truly awesome dude. 🤩

Huge thanks to Liam aka @hackadeandre
For a gorgeous little Stackhouse number for my "other" PC. Incredibly kind gesture and very much appreciated.
So thankyou, and it did make my member a bit sticky.

Also acknowledging that @hackdeandre is a great bloke to deal with but thought I'd shoutout someone else in case the thread is renamed the hackdeandre appreciation thread!

@boosta has been at it again - couple of graded PC freebies straight out of the blue which really brightened my day!

Truly generous members like these deserve all the good karma coming their way. Remember to pay it forward folks!

Back
Top Bottom