Member Thankyou Sticky

I just want to give a huge thank you to Wellsie you see he had a box of Jurassic Park at home what he wanted to sell. I offered to buy it because I knew that one of redtorana 's customers was chasing these cards as they lost them in the last flood.

Wellsie kindly sent me the cards for free which was a great gesture. I have let redtorana know they arrived this morning, Warren will offer them for free to his customer, if the customer insists on paying for them then I will personally donate the amount paid by the customer to a local charity to keep the spirit of the gift alive.

Many Thanks.

Dave

huge thanks to kiwi_in_melb sent me a nice little care package of low numbered K Loves :D and has helped me out a few times with key PC acquisitions :D

Must still feel guilty for raiding all the good K Loves from my PC ha ha ;)

Big thanks to Garnetfan4life and Skip20 for the recent set chase additions.

2 of the very best members in the card collecting world.

Big thanks to Cat - =D>generously giving away what she could certainly otherwise sell.
Very grateful for your kindness in helping me complete my MBA set - what a champion!!=D>
=D>

Big thanks to Garnettfan4life and the Austin Rivers Towel patch he sent me, or should that be thanks to the person that sent it to Matt to send it on to me.

So thanks Matt or thanks Mystery card giver.=D>=D>=D>

Want to say thank you to a person (who at this point will remain anonymous so that people don't hound them for the same) for offering to chip in the $4 Paypal I was short to pick up a few cards for my PC. I didn't take up the offer but wanted to say thank you publicly!

If this person wants me to I will name them, however it is genorosity of members that keeps my sometimes low opinions of others in the hobby sitting in the back of my mind!

a big thanks to Cebru for a Wes Johnson Silhoutte jersey auto he sent me along with a note saying that he hoped that would go someway to making me feel better for having been stolen from by someone I trusted in my home. Top bloke!

Back
Top Bottom