Member Thankyou Sticky

Hello one and all,
Sorry I haven't been posting but I haven't been going to well for ages as if it's not my bloody back it's something else I just can't win and the last was a kidney stone that plagued me for about 2 1/2 months until I passed it but it's all good I'm still kicking LOL and have been checking in from time to time so I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for all their input it has kept me amused and helped keep me partly sane ;) So keep up the good work all as even though some of us don't post as much as we should we still like seeing what's going on around the place and I know it's early but I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous new year and hope you all get heaps of goodies, ok be good to your selves and each other :)

A massive call out to @cscully2310 for the bonus cards in our last trade.
One of the bonus cards was a 1/1 base card from UFC Knockout 2013.

Thanks for your generosity. :thumbsup:

@cherrycollectables BIG THANK YOU TO CHERRY.

AFTER A BAFFLING UNLUCKY BREAK WITH MIAMI HEAT IN A 15 BOX BREAK, AND I LANDED 1x $3 JERSEY CARD, CHERRY WAS NICE ENOUGH TO SEND ME THE FLAWLESS BREIFCASE FOR FREE, BECAUSE HE KNEW I'D BEEN CHASING ONE FOR A WHILE.

BIG THANKS CHAMP! REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

EVERYONE JOIN IN ON THE CHERRY BREAK FUN!

Just wanted to thank Jason "Rekless" for sending me the 2 final signed cards for my 2009 Champions set. He has gone through a tough couple of months but managed to remember me. What a champion. Cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom