Hi All - old school newbie

ace e

OzCardTrader
Real Name
E
eBay User
ace_e
Hi

I am a newbie to this and was given the site link by gemini0928 - thank you.
I started collecting cards back in 93-94 and stopped at 95-96. I collected NBA, X men and other odds and ends cards. I have recently started collecting again.

I am in awe at the amount of signature and game used cards here.

I live in Glenwood NSW and work in the CBD (in finance/shares). I am married with a 20mth old daughter (restricted spending ;) ). I am looking to complete some old sets but am nowhere near as organized as most of the members here. I estimate to have over 10000 cards (lots of commons - i must be the unluckiest collector ever). Once i get organized i will make lists/photos, but if anyone is looking for anything in particular message me.

Thx

Ace E :cool:

hi ace e :)
i hope you enjoy your time at ozcards.i am quite sure there will be people here who can help you finish your sets.and i am sure you will be able to help some members with cards to finish there sets.i am a recent member here myself and the guy&girls on this site are the friendliest and nicest people on any site on the internet and some of them have some unreal cards that poor people like us can only dream about.enjoy yourself
tony birdman :D

welcome mate I am sure you will be able to help a lot of people and find help from a lot of people here too. It's a great friendly helpful site :D

Be sure to let us know what sets you are chasing and any individual players you collect :D

welcome aboard mate u should be able 2 finish some of those sets with a little help around here

Welcome Ace!

Be interested in knowing what inserts/sets you have from 94, 95 & 96, trying to put together a few sets from back then myself.

All the best, and be sure to post up your Trade List and Maildays when you're all sorted!!!

Thanks all, i will start on the list as soon as i can stop reading the posts off this site and stop druelling at some of the cards.

ace e :cool:

Welcome to the board Ace!

You only live, around the corner to me. I live in Kings Park. I past Glenwood everyday to go to work.

Enjoy the board. You'll broaden your collection greatly here.

Hi

I am a newbie to this and was given the site link by gemini0928 - thank you.
I started collecting cards back in 93-94 and stopped at 95-96. I collected NBA, X men and other odds and ends cards. I have recently started collecting again.

I am in awe at the amount of signature and game used cards here.

I live in Glenwood NSW and work in the CBD (in finance/shares). I am married with a 20mth old daughter (restricted spending ;) ). I am looking to complete some old sets but am nowhere near as organized as most of the members here. I estimate to have over 10000 cards (lots of commons - i must be the unluckiest collector ever). Once i get organized i will make lists/photos, but if anyone is looking for anything in particular message me.

Thx

Ace E :cool:

Welcome aboard Ace !

Welcome Ace, Is there anyone in particular that you are collecting?

I dont live too far away from you either!

Cheers
Matt

G'day Mate,
Welcome and don't forget to let me know what Hakeems you have for me.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom