Hey everyone!

BenDMoroney

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hey,

So long story short. I had loads of fun collecting NBA, NBL and AFL cards in school in the 1990s before taking a 20 year break. My passion for collecting was reignited when my 5 year old daughter went mad for the Women's World Cup and eanted to have something as a momento. As a result we collecting Panini Adrenalyn XL WWC and Topps Chrome 22/23 UWCL. Loads of fun and the reactions when we pulled a Beth Mead Queens of Football Gold Refractor, priceless!

I'm in the process of cataloging my old cards and getting the good ones graded like Shaq RCs.

It's great to be back having fun with such a cool hobby.

Cheers
Ben

Hey,

So long story short. I had loads of fun collecting NBA, NBL and AFL cards in school in the 1990s before taking a 20 year break. My passion for collecting was reignited when my 5 year old daughter went mad for the Women's World Cup and eanted to have something as a momento. As a result we collecting Panini Adrenalyn XL WWC and Topps Chrome 22/23 UWCL. Loads of fun and the reactions when we pulled a Beth Mead Queens of Football Gold Refractor, priceless!

I'm in the process of cataloging my old cards and getting the good ones graded like Shaq RCs.

It's great to be back having fun with such a cool hobby.

Cheers
Ben
It's funny we pretty much all have the same story!! It's a great hobby! For me, it has extended and overlapped with other hobbies like photography (I have a lightbox to photograph all of my cards), learning to build my own website to catelogue my cards, and I'm embarking on learning some woodworking skills to create a coffee table display of all my cards for others to see too. You just gotta use your imagination to prevent them all being locked in drawers out of site!

Back
Top Bottom