Hello all on ozcardtrader!

CAN'T FLY

GO BOSTON
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
davecantfly
Hi everyone,
Dave here- many of you may know me as fee79cat from ebay either buying, selling or i may have outbid you/ been outbid on some Shaq card.
I was a huge collector back in the craze-dayz of the early 90's and collected up till most card shops closed in Sydney. Mid 05 i got shown ebay and looked up Shaq cards to find the hobby was still big and i still had that love of Shaq/Ball/cards.
August 06 I was lucky to survive and even walk after a massive fall in which i smashed both hands/wrists, face, Knees etc. With ebay being the only thing i was capable of, i hit it hard building my Shaq, Kobe & Wade pc up.
Now, after spending too much- im just concentrating on Shaq. Im always buying boxes for the thrill (as no luck with Shaqs usually) so always have plenty to sell, trade, swap etc.
Nice to be on the site, and will be nice to meet you! Dave:)

G'day Dave, you've come to the right place (well the ONLY place).

I'm sure you'll fit in well, your background is as identical to most on here, you'll have no probs picking up Shaqs!!

Welcome to the family Dave.

Whereabouts in Sydney are you at? :)

Good luck in making your Shaq collection a bigger one.

- Hendra

Hi everyone,
Dave here- many of you may know me as fee79cat from ebay either buying, selling or i may have outbid you/ been outbid on some Shaq card.
I was a huge collector back in the craze-dayz of the early 90's and collected up till most card shops closed in Sydney. Mid 05 i got shown ebay and looked up Shaq cards to find the hobby was still big and i still had that love of Shaq/Ball/cards.
August 06 I was lucky to survive and even walk after a massive fall in which i smashed both hands/wrists, face, Knees etc. With ebay being the only thing i was capable of, i hit it hard building my Shaq, Kobe & Wade pc up.
Now, after spending too much- im just concentrating on Shaq. Im always buying boxes for the thrill (as no luck with Shaqs usually) so always have plenty to sell, trade, swap etc.
Nice to be on the site, and will be nice to meet you! Dave:)

Hi Dave, Nice to see you here. Welcome and enjoy your time here. Im pretty sure your Shaq collection will increase here in no time. :D -Alf

Keep an eye out on the card show dates Dave, as a number of Sydney people from this board meet up and trade etc etc.

Good luck with the Shaq collection.

Welcome, I'm the dude who desperately needs your Shaq Finest Patchworks Refractor :) Lets work something out!

Welcome Dave this is a great community and I have no doubt you will have a good time getting to know people and make trades around here. Most definitely some nice Shaq cards around too.

Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom