Have I been scammed right here on ozcard????

edac6942

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Edac6942/library
Real Name
Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
Ok,

I have purchased 2 MJ exquisite autos from member simonetta0204 for a whole heep of $$.

He has given me 2 x prepaid registered numbers that we agreed in a thread to sending them separarately wich neither have any updates on!!

Now he was going to send them on 6th August it's now the 17th with cards being a no show.

I have messaged him with no reply so I'm a a worried member, what are my options here????

Last edited:
Call the aus post to get more information from their system, see what they can see. was it platinum express? would have been best option

I had a deal where he took like 4 days to respond due to overseas travel so hope you get a response soon.

Call the aus post to get more information from their system, see what they can see. was it platinum express? would have been best option

I had a deal where he took like 4 days to respond due to overseas travel so hope you get a response soon.
I have called Austpost.

They said no scans yet wich is not normal, they said I should have got the packages already.

Prepaid registered means he dropped the 2 cards at an Austpost mailbox not logged at a post office.

I had another deal with him wich he sent platinum express so I don't know why he didn't sent it again express, so you can understand my concern.

I have called Austpost.

They said no scans yet wich is not normal, they said I should have got the packages already.

Prepaid registered means he dropped the 2 cards at an Austpost mailbox not logged at a post office.

I had another deal with him wich he sent platinum express so I don't know why he didn't sent it again express, so you can understand my concern.

Agree, should have been platinum express for high value. hope you get a reply soon!

Aus post tracking is also shit man. Only time they scan is if you go express platinum and in store.

They don't always scan it. I have had stuff go from waiting to be scanned to delivered lol.

Good luck hopefully its just auspost issue not seller.

Aus post tracking is also s*** man. Only time they scan is if you go express platinum and in store.

They don't always scan it. I have had stuff go from waiting to be scanned to delivered lol.

Good luck hopefully its just auspost issue not seller.
I'm hoping its Austpost that's slow or I'm going to be a very angry gentleman!!!!

As per site rules bank deposit!!
f) Payments MUST NOT be sent via PayPal as a "gift" under any circumstance. Sellers must not request payment as a gift. Sellers should either request Direct Deposit, or request the buyer pays the PayPal fees if they wish to avoid fees.

I must admit though myself & probably 95+% of people here still do payments via paypal gift, but nothing anywhere near the dollar value of those 2 cards.

I must admit though myself & probably 95+% of people here still do payments via paypal gift, but nothing anywhere near the dollar value of those 2 cards.
I do understand but I dealt with him on another single high value card 4 weeks before.

I've dealt with him before. He took 2 weeks to post the card out. Eventually got it though.
Wow 2 weeks to send the card.
That's just insane, he should let people know.
Of what is going on or at least check ozcard for any messages.

Does anyone have another way of contact besides ozcard?
I have no choice but to wait, but let's just say it goes sour, then what????
Has anyone been in this situation before?

Mannnnnn! That is some serious coin.

I'd say go straight to the cops. Good news is that they could trace the bank account right?

So you bought an 03/04 and 04/05 Exquisite Limited Logos as well as a Noble Nameplates?

I hope it works out for you.

Correct.

I also have a screenshot of his passport before we made any deals.

I'm still hoping their on the way,
Or am I a fool for thinking this.

I mean he is known for very late replies and also late in mailing stuff apparently.

Well still no show and no word.

Ok who would have gone to the cops at this stage??

Back
Top Bottom