Have I been scammed right here on ozcard????

image.jpg

He offered to transfer all the money back, I gave him my account details and he never transferred ANYTHING!!!
It's all fake.

Not sure if the thing about the PO collection is correct either, my wife quite often picks up items for me that have been carded by the delivery man and they let her because she shows id as living at the same address?

Surely his wife could pick them up on his behalf?

Not sure if the thing about the PO collection is correct either, my wife quite often picks up items for me that have been carded by the delivery man and they let her because she shows id as living at the same address?

Surely his wife could pick them up on his behalf?
Yeah that's right.

What ever he says i no longer believe, it's all a lie and made up stories.

image.jpg

He also gave me this before we made any deals, wich makes me think he's got bank accounts in Melbourne but lives in China and has someone working for him sending/receiving cards (I think lion141414) wich explains the late maildays that everyone seems to get.

I gotta say he'd have to be mentally retarded to give you his ID if he really was trying to do a dodgy, depending on the postage type it may require to be signed for in person as opposed to anyone at the address and the fact that he is still making contact surely has to be a postive? I wouldnt say just because he is using multiple bank accounts it a massive concern either.

All I can say is make sure you keep on top of this, you've probably done yourself a huge favor keeping all the relevant information and correspondence as you have, hopefully it'll get resolved for you without it going too far with police \ courts etc.

Despite the fact that he's been particularly slow and poor with communication as many, including myself, have said, it does seem odd that he'd go rogue since he did have reasonably good feedback profile of nearly 50 deals, a large proportion of which he's been the seller.

I gotta say he'd have to be mentally retarded to give you his ID if he really was trying to do a dodgy, depending on the postage type it may require to be signed for in person as opposed to anyone at the address and the fact that he is still making contact surely has to be a postive? I wouldnt say just because he is using multiple bank accounts it a massive concern either.

All I can say is make sure you keep on top of this, you've probably done yourself a huge favor keeping all the relevant information and correspondence as you have, hopefully it'll get resolved for you without it going too far with police \ courts etc.

Despite the fact that he's been particularly slow and poor with communication as many, including myself, have said, it does seem odd that he'd go rogue since he did have reasonably good feedback profile of nearly 50 deals, a large proportion of which he's been the seller.

All communication has stopped since I asked for a phone number to contact him.

It's no longer a postage issue, cards are not on the way, they never even got sent!!!!

it does seem odd that he'd go rogue since he did have reasonably good feedback profile of nearly 50 deals, a large proportion of which he's been the seller.

Unfortunately there has been prior members go rogue on here before you joined @zeeman and both with significantly more feedback than 50. They were also members that were extremely active on the forum so anyone can go rogue

@edac6942 hope you are able to get this sorted

Unfortunately there has been prior members go rogue on here before you joined @zeeman and both with significantly more feedback than 50. They were also members that were extremely active on the forum so anyone can go rogue

@edac6942 hope you are able to get this sorted

I guess you a probably right. Its a real shame this sort of stuff happens, I suppose I probably try and see the good in people, I really hope edac6942 can get a resolution either cards or cash but I'm sure at this stage cards are the last thing on his mind, at least he's done the smart thing and got a fair bit of information behind him if and when the police get involved.

Back
Top Bottom