Have I been scammed right here on ozcard????

I'll get some stuff together and hand it over to police, I guessing they will want paperwork so I'll have to do a lot of printing.

Sorry to hear mate. It sucks big time. I was scammed over on Hobbykings. No where as bad as you, i only lost about $500 worth but it really killed the hobby for me. Hope it works out for u mate.

But you've got this dudes passport copy/scan and his bank account details and the police won't do anything?
Get your bank to reverse the transaction!

Have you pasted his face all over blowoutcards forum also?

I'd also make an account on breakers.tv and advertise possibly a reward for information about the location of the scammer.

Not sure if I'm helping, but this story just pisses me off immensely and I would love to see justice done.

But you've got this dudes passport copy/scan and his bank account details and the police won't do anything?
Get your bank to reverse the transaction!

Have you pasted his face all over blowoutcards forum also?

I'd also make an account on breakers.tv and advertise possibly a reward for information about the location of the scammer.

Not sure if I'm helping, but this story just pisses me off immensely and I would love to see justice done.

this here!!!

if you need help just ask ( im probly not the one though, plenty more people here with more knowledge than me)
im sure you'll find more then one member who could help you out
dont give up.

I cant believe all this has happened. I hope you get your money back by any means necessary. I dare say its been spent now

Man this is so terrible! Really hope you get your coin back!

Any updates?
no , no news.

i have two kids under the age of 2,right now its the last thing on my mind trying to get this money back from someone who is overseas and truth is id prob never see that coin again anyway, yes its a shame and a lesson for everyone who read this thread.

This scumbag is using PWCC to sell some of the cards I was going to buy of him.

I am new to collecting cards and am new to this website, and I can't believe the amount of scamming posts I have read about.

I have a few hobbies and deal with buying items from people online all the time, mostly in the aquarium hobby. I have never been scammed online from a Hobby.

I am a little nervous going into the card collecting world with all of this scamming talk.

I am new to collecting cards and am new to this website, and I can't believe the amount of scamming posts I have read about.

I have a few hobbies and deal with buying items from people online all the time, mostly in the aquarium hobby. I have never been scammed online from a Hobby.

I am a little nervous going into the card collecting world with all of this scamming talk.
Although there are a few cases I would still call it rare... This is the worst I have heard about in a long while. If you look at most of the feedback for this site it is pretty safe. Just look out for red flags (and although a terrible generalisiation HK and Taiwan sellers) and until you believe you can trust someone just keep it above board. Paypal goods is always good for peace of mind over family and friends even if they ask for the extra couple of bucks in fees it is the better option and one of the ozcard rules I believe.

It is a great hobby and a great site so I agree with not letting this scare you off!

funny you should say that - we just banned a member from this site, when some research was done, turned out he was scamming on Aquarium forums!
http://www.perthcichlid.com.au/forum/index.php?showtopic=56545

Back
Top Bottom