Footy Stars 2021

Just because I'm suggesting doubling the print run for 1 set of AFL cards that doesn't mean ushering in a new junk wax era. If there's still product around in a few weeks at roughly SRP then fine. If there isn't that's not good.
I would add another release before doubling the print run which they are doing expect at least another 3 releases this year

just saw on ebay 2 selling @ $175 & $200 ea plus an empty box for $6000 odd dollars
This is the worry for me. If the mindset just becomes gobble up everything at release and immediately flip the same misery that has become the US experience will be reflected here. The empty box fellow clearly has some spare time on his hands.

Last edited:
Just went past my local servo 20 minutes ago. Guy said they had sold out. He was either being lazy and couldn't be bothered to get another box or the great unwashed throng had descended upon the servo yesterday and cleaned the place out.

Any preview images on this?
2021-PreSeason-LandingPage.png

see something by the end of the month would be my guess

I would say he has no idea they wouldn’t have stoc
to be fair, some might still have had straggler packs from last year still sitting there recently
Maybe. I just assumed he didn't want to look because Monday's are the cheapest day for fuel in WA and it's always busy. And I was under the misapprehension that the cards were available in Newsagents and servos yesterday. If I'd known they weren't I wouldn't have bothered asking.

Just went past my local servo 20 minutes ago. Guy said they had sold out. He was either being lazy and couldn't be bothered to get another box or the great unwashed throng had descended upon the servo yesterday and cleaned the place out.
Yeah I'm going to say he had no idea because their stock wouldn't have landed yet.

Back
Top Bottom