Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

new gun team i have put together..

that is ridiculous! Thiago Silva is a beast!

Few updates to my teams:

5 League Hybrid team- My first XI, now has Chiellini in the 2nd CB spot with Abate next to him at RB. Pepe and Pique both moved on for funds.

My current project is my Australian squad- got everyone silver and gold wise and now going after all in-forms. So far have only picked up Bojic and Ryan but i'm getting there! 4 to go! Got the idea to do this at the start of the week.. thinking that Risdon was a chance of getting an in-form for playing an awesome match and scoring the 94th minute winner.. but no. anyways. my hope of a Glory player becoming in-form in FUT 13 continues...

I currently have Benzema, Hummels and Khedira as my three wise men. About 40k worth. Cant wait for release!

Just got the new xbox, played a bit of BF4 then started Fifa, went to FUT, had 4 free packs, which yielded about $6000.

Opened one gold pack and guess who popped out.....................

MESSI

Selling for 1.1-1.3mil on the market. Anyone want him? PayPal?

Very well done i havent hit messi since fifa 12 actually dont think ive hit anyone half decent since then

Best hit before Messi would have been Torres and casilas in Fifa 12.

Dunno what to do with Messi, one just sold on eBay for $120 but eBay comes with problems.

Could sell in the transfer market for over 1mil and make a killa team.

Sell for over a million and then sell the coins.

Hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom