Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

i was tempted mate but im ps3.

Warney whats your psn again? im keen for a few friendlies if you are... Aron94_ is the psn

ill screenshot my team in a minute as i just rage sold my whole team and am building a new one.

my record is 171-19-38

so im not shit, but somehow i just lost 2-0 to a silver side and i had 21 shots on goal 16 on target to their 6 shots 3 on target.

EA will say the handicap doesnt exist.well guess what it bloody does. so im building a silver squad now, well the majority of the squad will be silver

i was tempted mate but im ps3.

Warney whats your psn again? im keen for a few friendlies if you are... Aron94_ is the psn

ill screenshot my team in a minute as i just rage sold my whole team and am building a new one.

my record is 171-19-38

so im not s***, but somehow i just lost 2-0 to a silver side and i had 21 shots on goal 16 on target to their 6 shots 3 on target.

EA will say the handicap doesnt exist.well guess what it bloody does. so im building a silver squad now, well the majority of the squad will be silver

psn is antbren bud.

Need around 30k. Anyone want to lend me some cashola? (PS3)

Placed a few players on the market and got myself up to 64k. Now selling off Cavani and Modric.. Cavani is good but i don't really need him and Modric.. to be quite blunt, is rubbish on FIFA. I should get around 20k which will get me into Rooney territory!

Almost just won a Rooney off DirtyTalkFC.. realised after that DirtyTalkFC is Japes' team name but he is on xbox. Either a rip off or maybe his PS3 club?

Almost just won a Rooney off DirtyTalkFC.. realised after that DirtyTalkFC is Japes' team name but he is on xbox. Either a rip off or maybe his PS3 club?

as in Air japes the youtube bloke... could be , but my guess is a rip off

heres my new team

Screenshot2013-01-30at95154AM_zps88e46dd6.png

my new gun side. sold off just about everything and bought this weapon side..

add me on PSN fellas. 'jbosianek'

nice hybrid. although try falcao he shits on higuain.

im going to make something similar i think. going to muck around on futhead now. although i only have 530k your team looks like it costs more than that

as in Air japes the youtube bloke... could be , but my guess is a rip off

heres my new team

Screenshot2013-01-30at95154AM_zps88e46dd6.png

Awesome looking team mate. Massive fan of the defence!

my new gun side. sold off just about everything and bought this weapon side..

add me on PSN fellas. 'jbosianek'

Yeah thats crazy mate. Absolutely crazy. Defence is solid, used all of them except Thiago Silva in FUT this year. How is IF Cesar? NIF Cesar for me has made a few mistakes so far so i'm a bit doubtful of him at the moment. Two CDM's IMO are the best in the game, perfect work rates and awesome pace. Forwards too are awesome but i'd definitely agree with Aron, Falcao is awesome... the best player i've used in FUT 13. Neymar and Robben, wow.

nice hybrid. although try falcao he s***s on higuain.

im going to make something similar i think. going to muck around on futhead now. although i only have 530k your team looks like it costs more than that

looking to make a new team? Make a silvers team with Mayuka in it. Beats the so called 'non existent handicap' (yeah b.s EA) and holds it own against top sides.

Awesome looking team mate. Massive fan of the defence!

looking to make a new team? Make a silvers team with Mayuka in it. Beats the so called 'non existent handicap' (yeah b.s EA) and holds it own against top sides.

im keeping my team for now. well until i play enough seasons to earn 100k.

i need 100k more to field my dream team

2ivdx7n.png

im keeping my team for now. well until i play enough seasons to earn 100k.

i need 100k more to field my dream team

2ivdx7n.png

Quality, thats for sure. Pacey team. Lowest pace is 73 then 78. Wow.

Currently hitting the markets looking for a new player!

Back
Top Bottom