Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

Team of the Week :O

IF Kuba :hearts:

ayMpsP7.jpg

which team sound i build?
depending on if i can trade enough to get ibra. if i cant get ibra it would be either remy or lisandro lopez

i like the top one better i think.

bit of a change being made to my team tonight.

Decided to change formation to a 4-5-1. Need 10k at least for position modifiers and new formation modifiers, but i much prefer it.

which team sound i build?
depending on if i can trade enough to get ibra. if i cant get ibra it would be either remy or lisandro lopez

i like the top one better i think.

this team is boss, you could try this? its my team atm imabout 20k off upgrading danilo to maicon :)

Screen shot 2013-01-31 at 11.16.26 PM.png

yeah i know, changed my mind on that haha. gonna change Rooney from CF to CAM and drop Fabregas to CM.

Aron do you have any 4-5-1 formation cards or a CF>CAM card?

yeah i know, changed my mind on that haha. gonna change Rooney from CF to CAM and drop Fabregas to CM.

Aron do you have any 4-5-1 formation cards or a CF>CAM card?

nope sorry mate, why dont you sell them all and buy them all back might be cheaper then paying for formation cards

well. i fell asleep and forgot about that post!

Anyways, currently having an all-nighter in the lead-up to the United v Real match!

In the last couple of days i have gone on to sell most of the players from the squads i don't use.
I made a Serie A squad a week back and it wasn't as beastly as i expected so i got rid of it..

Screen shot 2013-02-27 at 10.52.58 PM.png

Went on to sell my Brazil/EPL hybrid (except the man Neymar) and most of my Cheap EPL team (bar the midfield; Assaidi, Taarabt, Sessegnon, Ben Arfa).

So currently have 4 active squads;

Perth Glory FC (complete)
Manchester United (have all except Nani, Buttner, Vidic and In-Forms- have all reserves)

A-League/Australia Hybrid- probably my favourite squad actually!
Screen shot 2013-03-06 at 12.15.22 AM.png

Decided to keep Robbie Kruse as ST despite his upgraded 73 version on RM.. Rojas is just too brilliant. Would love his IF version but theres too many idiots on the market price fixing him!

My final team, as most of you would know is Falcao United. Sadly Falcao has joined the likes of Xabi Alonso and Iniesta on the bench but the team name still lives on! Since my last update van Persie has slotted into striker and Neymar has been formation and position converted to slot into LM.

Screen shot 2013-03-06 at 12.22.13 AM.png

Oh and one last final thing...

SERGIO RAMOS FUND-
Donations are appreciated! ;)

i would give you my whole team warney but ive just joined a comp on sixaxis gaming. when thats done you can have it

i would give you my whole team warney but ive just joined a comp on sixaxis gaming. when thats done you can have it

you're an absolute lad my friend. will get ya back for it whether it be cards or something else in the future.

whenever you're around chuck us a PM :)

Think everyone should know that GiRDS is a legend, cheers for the players mate!

With the extra coinage around, i improved my first team. Thoughts?

Team 16:3.png

SUBSTITUTES:

Lopez.png
Pepe.png
Toure.png
Turan.png
Neymar.png
RvP.png
Falcao.png

Back
Top Bottom