Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/4858819/
what does everyone think? i eventually want to put in lloris vidic, maicon and kompany but this is where im at now.
Any suggestions?

quality midfield and forwards. Would upgrade the defence though. Not a massive fan of Terry myself, not sure how he plays for you. I'd swap Terry for Vermaelen and Skrtel for either David Luiz (OP in FIFA) or Agger

I'm extremely bored so i thought i would run through my active squads.

Falcao United
4-4-1-1

This is my online team. Extremely solid with great workrates. Diego Lopez is an absolute bargain really, i picked him up for 900
coins a few months ago and saved myself 20k coins instead of buying Victor Valdes. The back 4 are solid as. Coentrao supports
the attack and surprisingly is in position 99% of the time when the opposition launch the counter. On the opposite side, Joao
Pereira does well and picks up a lot of assists with his crosses into Falcao and Fabregas. The two centre halves are very good in
air and up front for corners, Pepe keeps up with most of attackers which is always good. The midfield consists of Iniesta, Fabregas,
Xabi Alonso and di Maria. Nothing needs to be said of Iniesta, like real life, he is amazing in this game.. his pace is surprising too
considering his on-card stats show average pace. The partnership of Cesc and Alonso is handy, Xabi Alonso acts as a holding mid
who automatically pushes back to fill the void while Fabregas pushes forward... di Maria is an animal, that is all. Up front is
Radamel Falcao who dispatches everything from everywhere and in front of him is David Silva who is the ultimate playmaker in
FIFA and world football.

Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 12.48.34 AM.png

FALCAO UNITED- Substitutes

As much as it hurts me to drop Neymar to the bench, Iniesta is truly first class!

Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 12.48.47 AM.png

Australian/A-League Hybrid
4-1-2-1-2

This team is one of my muck around teams, ignore the injuries.

Surprisingly solid team to be honest. The key players in this team are Ruka on the left, extremely fast and agile player who scores
a lot of goals. At right full-back, IF Bojic, a player i'd highly recommend to anyone making a A-League team. Massive lad who at times acts as a third centre half, as funny as that sounds. Very handy at corners, defending and attacking. Also has a decent free kick. Antonis at CAM is also handy, 4 star skills makes him even better. Great player who i picked up for 150 coins.. bargain! Appiah-Kubi, with 91 pace is extremely good but a little too weak on the ball at times. The key player of this team, who reflects real-life performance too, is Marco Rojas on the right. The Kiwi is amazing down the right side and assists a lot of Robbie Kruse headers at the back post.

Fun team this one, inexpensive and easy to make.
Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 12.49.46 AM.png

Brasil/Premier League Hybrid
3-4-3

Since my earlier post, i will admit, this is the ultimate pace abusers XI. With Neymar and Walcott in front of Michel Bastos and Antonio Valencia respectively, this team would be great ATTACKING wise online, defensively however, i doubt. I must admit, i love this defence. This team, as seen below, needs a striker. I've taken the suggestions into account and will either get Alexandre Pato or Robin van Persie.

Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 12.51.00 AM.png

Cheap Barclays Premier League XI
4-5-1

I'll start by saying, despite owning a midfield including the likes of Iniesta, Alonso, di Maria and Fabregas, this 5 man midfield is far my favourite. Absolutely insane. Of the 5 players, 3 are 5 star skillers. I myself aren't a massive skiller but you notice the dribbling abilities
of these players (Assaidi, Taarabt and Ben Arfa) and there increased ability to beat defenders with the cut inside is massively advantageous
for any side. For those who haven't tried Assaidi, do so. If you're playing a wing formation (3-4-3 or 4-3-3) he is purchasable for around 1k
as a LW. For those in my position below and want to buy him in position (LM) you will need to spend at least 6k. Luckily enough for me i
already had a LW>LM in my consumables though. Absolutely awesome player to say the least. As a big youtube subscriber i've seen a lot of guys recommend Sessegnon and Taarabt and rate them as absolutely crazy, so i gave it a try. Wow. What a duo. Behind them is Fellaini, who as mentioned a few days ago, scored 4 headed goals in an online match from corners, so handy. On the right is Ben Arfa who is extremely good. Behind the midfield are Jose Enrique, Vertonghen, Koscielny and Rafael who are very solid, especially the two CB's. Vorm is a brilliant stopper as well. The only doubts i have about this team is the lone striker up front, IF Dzeko. He seems to lack the pace and is usually benched, Javier Hernandez is favoured in that case. Whenever i get the coins, i think i may fill the void with Mario Balotelli who i hear is OP as s*** on FIFA.

Screen shot 2013-01-29 at 12.52.32 AM.png

Falcao United :hearts:

Falcao United :hearts: I got Falcao two days after release and couldn't think of a name for my squad so i left it as Falcao United.. has stayed the same since :p love that guy.. absolute star! Going across to Europe later in the year and hoping he stays at Atletico, would love to catch a few games with him playing.. screw Chelsea/City.

Here's an interesting question guys, out of all the players you have used in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, who is your favourite- whether it be that they're animals or that they are your favourite players..

Falcao United :hearts: I got Falcao two days after release and couldn't think of a name for my squad so i left it as Falcao United.. has stayed the same since :p love that guy.. absolute star! Going across to Europe later in the year and hoping he stays at Atletico, would love to catch a few games with him playing.. screw Chelsea/City.

Here's an interesting question guys, out of all the players you have used in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, who is your favourite- whether it be that they're animals or that they are your favourite players..

I'm starting to really like Bale and Nani now but

Definitely IF Taarabt and Fernando Torres as usual :hearts:

i'm thinking this:

Sell IF Dzeko and buy Robin van Persie. Not a massive fan of Dzeko anymore to be honest. Looking at the market i will actually make a profit anyway.

Probably a smart idea considering the January Update is coming soon

My team
Higuain, Torres
Villa, Fabregas, Busquets, Navas
Cole, Pique, Mascherano, Sagna

Manager- Del Bosque

Rating 85 overall
Playing 4-4-2
Chemistry 100%

Have Milto, Arteta and Abate on the bench to name a few. Only 4000 coins, must have had a late night on the turps and spent a bit lol.

Xbox 360

quality midfield and forwards. Would upgrade the defence though. Not a massive fan of Terry myself, not sure how he plays for you. I'd swap Terry for Vermaelen and Skrtel for either David Luiz (OP in FIFA) or Agger
im thinking vidic for terry, kompany for skrtel, lloris for howard and maicon for sagna.... when i get the money hahah

Back
Top Bottom