ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

Different players have different points and you put a team together and play cards games with them and can win prizes and stuff.

I collect Man Utd Match Attax cards but thats all i have ever been able to work out:confused:.

Pretty popular with the kids - geez im getting old........:kick:

in my opinon this is all sounding very good and with ESP taking over you would have to expect "Limited Edition" by the jerseys and memorabilia they currently do

George.........When you say full sets of commons signed by the players, was your understanding IP or printed foil type?

I believe IP as printed one wouldn't be that special as they would be mass produced.

I cant see a full set of common cards individually signed without packets costing $1000 each

These would not be in packets but sold as a complete set & $1000 or more is quite reasonable as IP cost around $5 each on Ebay.

These would not be in packets but sold as a complete set & $1000 or more is quite reasonable as IP cost around $5 each on Ebay.

Given how much they have to pay players to sign i cant see it happening for a full set of common cards when you include all the production costs on top of that.

Unless of course the do it they way Dynamic did and just promise to pay the players but never actually pay them.:red:

Back
Top Bottom