ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

So... basically.... mid September we are going to get this high-end 'Limited Edition' set including patch cards and dual signature cards, probably purchased in full sets only, as kind of a "here we are, and we are going to take things to a whole new level", and then next year they will release 2 sets, one aimed at the kids (Match Attax or whatever its called) and then a set for the collectors....

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell, true?

So i'm going to need money for Select Dynasty AND ESP Ltd Edition in August/September. Need to start selling my body.

It's a shame the NRL couldn't allow a deal where both companies could produce (like AFL has with Select/Teamcoach) and then as consumers we could spend our money with whoever has the most appealing product depending on your preferences.

Teamcoach and Select are different licences believe it or not.

Teamcoach game cards and select trading cards. Teamcoach wanted to do signature cards but cant cause Select has those rights they cant.

So i'm going to need money for Select Dynasty AND ESP Ltd Edition in August/September. Need to start selling my body.

It's a shame the NRL couldn't allow a deal where both companies could produce (like AFL has with Select/Teamcoach) and then as consumers we could spend our money with whoever has the most appealing product depending on your preferences.

That's what we have this year - no one is forcing us to buy anything.

Found this on twitter today:

@EliteSportsProp: @BrettSaint all products will be sold via an authorized distributor, artwork, pricing & checklists will be avail after the 1st of July 2012

Also....

@EliteSportsProp: @Quicksilveraus product will be available to Hobby Stores in September and moving forward.

Interesting!

Found this on twitter today:

@EliteSportsProp: @BrettSaint all products will be sold via an authorized distributor, artwork, pricing & checklists will be avail after the 1st of July 2012

Also....

@EliteSportsProp: @Quicksilveraus product will be available to Hobby Stores in September and moving forward.

Interesting!

wangy?

Back
Top Bottom