ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

Esp have stated they will do 2 series of cards 1st one will be similar to Stax Attack were you go online to play a game.

For my own benefit, and in the interest of creating informative discussions, can someone please explain what Stax Attack is?

Wow - September hey. Look forward to seeing that. I will be a big initial test for them.

Im guessing since their deal is with the ARLC rather than just the NRL (like Selects deal) they have access to the SOO and Australian Players.

Amazing how all the stuff we have been asking for is going to be delivered so quickly. ESP troll in here somewhere maybe:cautious::yellow:

Yer, i'm getting scared of the repeated reference to 'limited edition'. Really hope it's not a set you purchase complete instead of the usual packs/boxes.

Sound like a set you buy IMO. Maybe similar fashion to the 2009 Scanlens release.

If that is the case and you purchase the set complete.....it has Jersey cards and Dual Auto cards in it., i'm going to need a loan. :(

Nah i just mean this SOO and Australia set they are talking about. I dont think they would be putting dual autos and jersey cards in them.

Might be wrong but im guessing they are using the SOO release as a bit of a test run as it will be their first product. They cant afford to charge too much and price 99% of collectors out of the market with the first product otherwise we will all be screaming for Select again.

Nah i just mean this SOO and Australia set they are talking about. I dont think they would be putting dual autos and jersey cards in them.

Might be wrong but im guessing they are using the SOO release as a bit of a test run as it will be their first product. They cant afford to charge too much and price 99% of collectors out of the market with the first product otherwise we will all be screaming for Select again.

Bring back the 3D cards and the Superstar Gems!!!

The last thing I want to see is NRL go the way of NBA cards with autos and patches in every other packet.

That would be the end of collecting for me.

The last thing I want to see is NRL go the way of NBA cards with autos and patches in every other packet.

That would be the end of collecting for me.

This is EXACTLY my thoughts, this is the impression i have formed from the information provided.

I do NOT want this to happen.

Too early to call...it could be better or it could turn out to be worse.....we will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom