ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

Well the contract does not start until 2013 so you would think the earliest we see these is March next year.

I dont think from the tweet they are talking 1/1's. But we will wait and see.

Talk about stealing the thunder from Selects Series 2 - lol:D Might not even bother.........

esp>>>>>>>>select
but if there is 1/1 cards that will be annoying

ESP announce this ... meanwhile Select release the 3D Daily Telegraph debacle! :lol:

I know it's a long time until they're released, and there's plenty of things that could go wrong, but the people who said they would probably stop collecting league cards coz Select lost the licence could end up with a fair bit of egg on their face.

Its already happened.

egg-on-face1.jpg

Well the contract does not start until 2013 so you would think the earliest we see these is March next year.

I dont think from the tweet they are talking 1/1's. But we will wait and see.

Talk about stealing the thunder from Selects Series 2 - lol:D Might not even bother.........

come on owen, we all know you will not be able to resist the urge when series 2 comes out haha

So Select pull out of the NRL market because theres no money in it, then ESP pick it up and promise all the cards that Select said were too costly to be viable.

Could be interesting.

I just hope they also release a set that targets the younger audience, with cheaper prices etc like Select's Champions range.

So Select pull out of the NRL market because theres no money in it, then ESP pick it up and promise all the cards that Select said were too costly to be viable.

Could be interesting.

I just hope they also release a set that targets the younger audience, with cheaper prices etc like Select's Champions range.

Esp have stated they will do 2 series of cards 1st one will be similar to Stax Attack were you go online to play a game.

2nd release will be for the collectors with high end cards & maybe full sets of common cards signed by the players.

I was talking to Dave from footycards.com.au the other day and he told me most younger kids collect the teamcoach game cards in mexico and its pretty huge.

Not shocked they are heading that way with series 1.

Series 2 sounds like they are heading in a similar direction to the Football Draft Prospects release.

All i heard from the sound of a cash register. I'm thinking this might be the last series of cards i get. I'll just sit back and let them released them and then decide

Dont worry Sarah they wont price everyone out of the market. Otherwise they will go broke.;)

They will have something for everyone.

honestly if they go in the direction of the Football Draft Prospects release ill be pissed off. while their concepts (triple sigs, jersey cards) are far greater than selects a 10 year old could design something more appealing with photoshop.

honestly if they go in the direction of the Football Draft Prospects release ill be pissed off. while their concepts (triple sigs, jersey cards) are far greater than selects a 10 year old could design something more appealing with photoshop.

I just mean in concept not design.

Back
Top Bottom