ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

I think he was basing that opinion off all the negative feedback they have received from sellers and customers about Select's previous releases. I don't think he was anticipating Select finally upping the ante this year.

...including my pet hate - single common cards to completely clutter your searches :(
i couldnt agree more.they clutter up the whole lot and it just becomes annoying and you just dont bother looking anymore, but its the same couple of sellers that do it too :(

The ESP rep said that he had no problems going head-to-head with Select's last release because he felt their product was far superior.

ahahhhahahahaha what was he on ? their products pathetic. hopefully they get it right next year i guess but this set is the pits.

Im suprised a week out how much information at is still lacking on this set.

Is there a double sig card, what are the odds, what are the print runs on the sigs?????

And for a company that markets athletes and other products they have done a pretty poor job. No website, no facebook, no blogs or any other interaction with collectors.

Im looking forward to a new innovative product as much as anyone however the lack of interaction with the end consumer (us collectors) is a turnoff.

Im suprised a week out how much information at is still lacking on this set.

Is there a double sig card, what are the odds, what are the print runs on the sigs?????

And for a company that markets athletes and other products they have done a pretty poor job. No website, no facebook, no blogs or any other interaction with collectors.

Im looking forward to a new innovative product as much as anyone however the lack of interaction with the end consumer (us collectors) is a turnoff.

And there was talk of 3 case cards but players TBC?? Did i miss the release of the players names or is that still NFI with stock already been posted out to dealers starting yesterday?

No. That info was posted on the footycards blog a couple months ago.

I posted it here somewhere. Let me see if I can find it.

With people having cases in hand, it wont be long before we start to see cards on ebay regardless of the sell date. I am really interested in seeing what the quality is like on these cards.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom