Cricket Players

ive got a grey niccols viper 1000 english willow

best score- 50*
best bowling - 5/9 off 4 overs
best fielding - 3 catches and 2 run outs
best acivement - made the rep side for my area and won the bowling in u/11 average 5.67
im 13 by the way

I Started Training and My Best: I play Under 13's

Bat: 21* (i suck at batting)
Ball: 3-0 off 1 over

Nice

---------- Post added 17-09-2009 at 05:17 PM ----------

Yeh,
good luck graham

I am a freaky cricketer;) High score for this year (under 12's) 52* I'm a keeper too plus a Warneyesque bowler!:D I got my new bat not too long ago and man is it a sick one: Ballistic 6000 pink!! My all time best bowling would have to be 5/39 and I once got a hatrick and got my name in the paper!!

I'm Dylan in the article vvvvv

DSCF00171.jpg

I am a freaky cricketer;) High score for this year 52* I'm a keeper too plus a Warneyesque bowler!:D I got m new bat not too long ago and man is it a sick one: Ballistic 6000 pink!!

that is a sick bat!:D the edges must be huge

hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!! ive never taken 1:( but i have been on a hat trick 3 times now:D dissapointing i havent taken 1:( but i have taken a fiva:D great work dylan:D

13 years old.
Highest score of 53* (looking for about 5 this year).
BB: 4/11
Fielding: 3 catches and a run out (first year)
achivments: Invited to under 14 rep team against some guns, made the final 18 but got culled. Made u12 rep team and did alright.
Made the school team as one of 3 year 7's to make it into a team of year 7/8's.
Bat: Puma 6000 personally signed by Gilly.
I can't remember this one but I think I am one of 8 juniors to make 450 + runs in juniors at my club (over 4 seasons roughly. That stat is quite poor but my first few years I couldn't bat for JackShi*!

ive got a grey niccols viper 1000 english willow

best score- 34*
best bowling - 5/9 off 4 overs
best fielding - 3 catches and 2 run outs
best acivement - made the rep side for my area and won the bowling in u/11 averaged a wicket every 5.67 balls

im 13 by the way

if i am thinking right u are averaging a wicket every 5.67 runs not averaging a wicket every 5.67 balls:thumbsup:

Woops i didnt add my achievments, well they are:
-Making the country week team for where I live (about 5 teams and the best 11 from all 5 goes to england)
-Just made the rep team for about 8 leagues eg: 15 south, 17 south, 15 west etc.

nope for every 5.67 balls i bowled i got a wicket. i think thats how it works? honestly i dont know warney you are probably correct but i am just going by what the website told me

No such thing as a wicket every 5.67 balls mate, you bowl 6 balls in an over you can't get decimals out of it, would be runs.

i made a couple of records last year, the first, the most 2-1's at the club, there were quite a few lol. The other couple are funny ones, the easiest wicket made hard (one our coach made) the ball got hit back at me (being a spinner an absolute sitter) it was wet and i slipped, got a hand on it and had to dive forward at full stretch and took it in the tip of my fingers!!!!! Lucky stuff. Also in my rep team i got one of the top bats in the comp out stumped, to one of my worst balls i hav ever bowled. It came out of my hand wrong and squirted down leg side, he came out of his crease to try to glance but missed, the Keeper had to stick out a glove at full reach and stumped him

This is brett Lee's carrer stats and as you can see it sayshe averages a wicket every 30.81 balls

Born: November 8, 1976
State: New South Wales
Role: Right-hand bat, Right-arm fast
Tests: 76
Batting Average:20.15
Bowling Average: 30.81
Tests vs England: 18
Batting Average vs England: 26.30
Bowling Average vs England: 40.61

This is brett Lee's carrer stats and as you can see it sayshe averages a wicket every 30.81 balls

Born: November 8, 1976
State: New South Wales
Role: Right-hand bat, Right-arm fast
Tests: 76
Batting Average:20.15
Bowling Average: 30.81
Tests vs England: 18
Batting Average vs England: 26.30
Bowling Average vs England: 40.61

Sorry Jack, but that is a statistic of each wicket costing 30.81 runs
If brett lee got a wicket every 30 balls he would have 551 test wickets not 310!
And by comparison Mcgrath would have 1351 test wickets!
either way your average is great, it will only get higher so enjoy it!!

Sorry Jack, but that is a statistic of each wicket costing 30.81 runs
If brett lee got a wicket every 30 balls he would have 551 test wickets not 310!
And by comparison Mcgrath would have 1351 test wickets!
either way your average is great, it will only get higher so enjoy it!!

good call Dan:cool:

Back
Top Bottom