Player checklists and filters

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Anyone know a better site than TCDB to get good player checklists?

The printable version looks good I just wanted to filter out all cards that have other players on cards and maybe 1/1's.

This would be about 100 pages from what I can see for 10,000 cards. Want to narrow that down a bit.

https://www.tcdb.com/Person.cfm/pid...r=0&sTeam=&sCardNum=&sNote=&sSetName=&sBrand=

Beckett lists are very clumsy looking!

Any help appreciated!

Let me help you build it exactly how you want on tradigram.com.

I think I’ve got most of the checklists. It won’t take long for me to build the filters and then add any other checklists I’m missing.

I think that would be a good feature to be able to promote ! Especially if it’s a good format to print out for collectors

130point.com has a player checklist function that I'm checking out now so it may be sufficient for most people to use though if they are already there searching for sales history.

Last edited:
I think that would be a good feature to be able to promote ! Especially if it’s a good format to print out for collectors

130point.com has a player checklist function that I'm checking out now so it may be sufficient for most people to use though if they are already there searching for sales history.
I'll add it to the list of things to add into the site. I've just received a large shipment of 3,000+ cards to add to the Vault so it will have to be after that!

Back
Top Bottom