Cricket Players

saka55

GO DEMONS!
Real Name
Billy
eBay User
bn55saka
Hey guys, well just wondering if any of you guys have started cricket yet? I have started training and had a praccy match on sunday. I came in at first drop and made 23, but got run out by a bad call at the other end :( I should of said no but you gotta learn sometime. We lost but not many players showed up and it was mainly 3's and 4's players in my team, as for me I play U15's and in the 3's (hoping to get a game in the 2's). I was happy with how I batted because there were a few bowlers from the other sides 1st's team playing for the other team.

SHORT STORY
Well anyway basically I wanna know, how has your practice games gone, have you started training and your highest individual scores (in one game), I will give mine as an example.
Highest Batting Score = 84 (My only score of 50+, hoping for a few this year though)
Best Bowling= 2-1
Most Catches= 3
Run outs= 1

we start this wednesday 4 golden square
it was only my first season last year come straight into 15a's got max 21 runs pretty poor but i only batted 4 times
and i got like 8 wickets 4 the season and gave away under 100 runs over the season and averaged 8 overs per game so pretty good!
what sorta bat u got

Last years U13's stats:

Batting: HS of 15 (Obviously not a batsmen!):rolleyes:
Bowling: 6 Total, Best was 3-13 in Grand Final
Fielding: 5 Catches and 3 Run Outs
:v:

i got a ballistic,gm dualist and now a atomic got a ripper middle!
haha nice red devil not bad 4 a pom jokin jokin mate :D

I play for a junior rep team as well as my local club side Gossie, my stats

Highest score- 53 (playin a fill in match in a lower grade, thought i may go for a bit of a hit lol)
Best Bowling- 5-13 off 7, i am more of a bowler than a bat but i am developing into an all rounder now
Fielding- Was fielding in slip one day, took 3 catches in the first 15 overs, then took an absolute specky on the boundary to make it 4 catches, then i kept for 10 or so overs and grabbed a stumping. It was a great day lol, we didn't win though! :p

Training has been on for a few weeks for us, i haven't been to any yet as its Sundays at 10am and its been race round (big racing carnival "horses" so Sunday mornings haven't been the best time) first practice ill be going too is Tuesday the 22nd, apparently for the warmup on the Sundays training we had to do 8 laps for warm up and 4 for cool down its a huge oval too, i hate running so i think its ridiculous if i wanted to run that much i would of played footy. Ill be playing B grade for Hannans cricket club this year played for North Kalgoorlie 17's last year highest score was about 30 and scored about 150 runs from 13 innings with about 3 ducks so without the 3 ducks average would of been about 15 from usually batting 5-7 didn't bowl much but took 3 wickets.

Well i have written at length about my bat (check way back on this forum) and have my own bat label (see below) and haven't started playing yet, i am winding down my career and will play with the Old school team for a few years.

Highest score 143 no ( 9 hundreds inc a 20/20 100no 7 x4s 7 x6s)
Best Innings 96 (67 balls) opening the batting chasing 250 to avoid relegation! We won.
i keep wicket, so best match was a league 20/20 when i took 2 catches and got 5 stumpings in the innings!

good luck with all you seasons!

my best starts ( im 12)
HS 39 off 29 balls second drop
BB 3 for 13 off 4 overs
feilding 8 catches 2 drops and 2 Run outs
i got runnner up Best & fairest & runner up best bowler ARRGGGHHH

Back
Top Bottom