COMC Mailbox Thread

For those keeping score at home, comc's eBay account has already racked up 16 negative feedbacks.

Ha ha, wow. How?

I've had enough of their slow service now.

To process each card they take the full 2 weeks to the very last day.

I guess I'm only the little guy, but there's lots of us little guys.

It would be cool to have a service similar to COMC in Australia actually.

I just went to see what my current lot of cards in COMC would cost to have sent and I have to declare a value for the cards not purchased on the site, never had that before.

Has anyone else?

I just went to see what my current lot of cards in COMC would cost to have sent and I have to declare a value for the cards not purchased on the site, never had that before.

Has anyone else?

Just noticed that myself. shipping went up a bit too from my last shipment, I think this will be my last batch too.

What is everyone else going to use?

I've got a card on the way to SBF but was slugged 7% tax because his address is NJ. So for every $100 that's an extra $7, which makes COMC more affordable even if slower.

I bought a bit of stuff from there lately and yep the prices have gone up a fair bit. Just sent them on to my MMB suite. Saves waiting 3 weeks or more for them to arrive here from COMC using their "cheaper" option.

I think I have just shipped one of my last packages from COMC as well. There are a few cards still incoming from eBay and once they arrive they will be sent home.

I'm also getting sick of the prices some sellers think their cards are worth. Take the one below for example. It's on sale as well! Down from $39.99. I understand everyone has the right to sell their cards for whatever price they want however this is just ridiculous!!!!

Capture.PNG

Anyone know why when you click on what the shipping option is it comes up as a different price on the right hand side?

Click on the $13.04 option and says $16.04....

COMC1.JPG
COMC2.JPG

I want to get some cash out of COMC. So if anyone is thinking of depositing I will give you 10% extra on your deposit.

ie: you pay me $100usd to my paypal, I get you $110usd into your comc account.

Any amount up to $300usd is fine, I just want my moolah.

I just had my first experience with COMC and must say it was rather pleasing, after the card I purchased (a 1/1) the seller decided he didn't want to post it to Australia and was going to relist it, then when I convinced him to post it he gave me a quote of $50 to do it I had to find an alternative and COMC seemed the best and quickest option at the time,

once the card was processed I received a photo to confirm and then I shipped it, worked out pretty cheap in comparison to getting other cards shipped from the US

so I will probably use it again for those troublesome "do not ship to Australia" people and might join in a few more group breaks now.

one question for those that use it for selling, do cards move pretty quick if priced right or do you get stuck with a lot?

Back
Top Bottom