COMC Mailbox Thread

Ever made an impulse purchase without checking who or where? I have lots of times, especially if it's a really rare Faried. That's the only thing I'm thinking of since we don't know how long it takes to go live from the point of comc listing to appearing on eBay. If simultaneous then I could see myself doing it by mistake for sure.
Yeah sorry man I didn't me you as in you personally, i meant anyone in general. I can see where you're coming from but once you see a 1f6 or something you know its comc. I dunno it just seems like a pain in our collective dates no matter how we look at it.

Yeah sorry man I didn't me you as in you personally, i meant anyone in general. I can see where you're coming from but once you see a 1f6 or something you know its comc. I dunno it just seems like a pain in our collective dates no matter how we look at it.

agree with that. painful.

Agreed. Nothing has annoyed my browsing more tonight than seeing hundreds of over priced cards at double market value clog up my searches.
This.

I check serial#'s for 21/xx cards - I already know there aren't any on COMC and now they're all over my ebay searches.

I know - first world problems and all that......

Block the seller would be the only way to hide it I think?

@ljandkg I think I found another way

Uses advanced search function, near the bottom of the page tick the only show items button under sellers

Then change include to exclude and type in comc_consignment as the seller

Then search. I did this last night and it seems to exclude the stuff from COMC

Uses advanced search function, near the bottom of the page tick the only show items button under sellers

Yup I did this too, works well

Piece of genius, thanks.

Getting pretty jacked with comc. Had to deposit funds ($30) to attempt to make an offer on a really over priced card. Deposited what I thought would be fair, discovered that the seller isn't accepting offers so I immediately withdrew my funds.

Got an email from Paypal overnight saying that they've only returned $11 of the $30 and remaining $19 I will still be billed even though I don't have the credit in my account.

I waited over a week for a resolution to this, and all they kept telling me was basically "not our problem take it up with PayPal". So as of right now I've pulled all my business from comc, sent them a very blunt response about how poor their customer service was and won't be going back any time soon. One issue after another that I've experienced with them for a while.

Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

I waited over a week for a resolution to this, and all they kept telling me was basically "not our problem take it up with PayPal". So as of right now I've pulled all my business from comc, sent them a very blunt response about how poor their customer service was and won't be going back any time soon. One issue after another that I've experienced with them for a while.

Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
@nichj99 relax bro. They're just preparing for their weekly Friday night Pizza Party ;)

It has long appeared that they don't give a damn for the average collector.

I'm sure they bend over backwards to look after anyone with 1000+ cards in their inventory.

Similar thing. I wanted to sell a card in my inventory worth a couple of hundred. My account was -$15 or so at the time.
But no, I have to deposit funds to sell a card in my inventory..

What a crock of sh1t.

BTW, I found this guy, that quite a few Aussies use.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408334649355768/

It has long appeared that they don't give a damn for the average collector.

I'm sure they bend over backwards to look after anyone with 1000+ cards in their inventory.

Similar thing. I wanted to sell a card in my inventory worth a couple of hundred. My account was -$15 or so at the time.
But no, I have to deposit funds to sell a card in my inventory..

What a crock of sh1t.

BTW, I found this guy, that quite a few Aussies use.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408334649355768/

Yeah, I couldn't run a sale to get my account out of the negative and have funds to ship. I was something like -$0.48 and had a few hundred dollars of cards ready to go

Back
Top Bottom