COMC Mailbox Thread

Finally got this back.from grading through COMC - is Beckett serious with this label???? Are they prone to coming loose during shipping? Wtf - hope i can jig it back into place when i get it

2014-15 Panini Preferred Unparalleled #579 - Rookies - Joel Embiid /50 [BGS 9.5]
Courtesy of COMC.com

IMG_0874.jpg
Are there 2 types of grading? I just got one back and the auto grade is on the back?
IMG_0881.PNG

THanks mate, yeah happy with the grade, thought corners would be 9.5 too though and the label.......from what people are saying, I might be able to knock it back straight. Will see!

It will always be loose, but it's only ended up like that when they have laid it flat to take the picture.

if you hold it upright it will settle in place.

BGS sometimes cut the label too small and it just rattles around in there.

Just be happy the other label isn't loose!. (I've had that happen before)

It will always be loose, but it's only ended up like that when they have laid it flat to take the picture.

if you hold it upright it will settle in place.

BGS sometimes cut the label too small and it just rattles around in there.

Just be happy the other label isn't loose!. (I've had that happen before)

Ok sweet. Yeah a few people have showed me some horrible pics of the other label sliding down!

Wow, I have around 95 cards sitting at comc plus another 30 to be processed plus a few more to be delivered, hate to think what that is going to cost me to have sent here.

I was waiting for one more to be processed until I sent them and the cost went from 78 to 79 because I added that extra one to be shipped - didn't have enough credit in there so I had to take off a few toploaders....rough- considering they all came in with toploaders or one touches....Whack another 20c on and keep the stock....

Anyone know how to view BGS grading results before they appear back in your inventory? Sorry if this has already been asked

Back
Top Bottom