comc mail box for buyers account

It's the abbreviation for the word "attention".
with the number you putted in your eBay do i have to do the same what if they call the number and it doesn't exist because we have a Australian phone number

comc told me i should have like this COMC Mailboxes
c/o Giantcollecter81
6727 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Did you not follow the link I have posted twice now? These are the instructions on how to setup the mailbox posted on the COMC website! If you did, you will see item.2 is the following....

COMC.jpg

I take it you're only fairly young in age/experience? Which is fine... but this is all basic stuff.

You can use C/O (which stands for "care of") in place of Attn: as the manner in which it's used here is for effectively the same thing. You can use either. But why not use exactly the same format as COMC instructs you to on their webpage?

And before you ask, I combine "COMC Mailboxes" and "Attn: jettec03" into one line... as often, mailing/shipping programs only have 2 address lines instead of 3.

ok i just did how you told me before i used
COMC Mailboxes Attn: (giantcollecter81)
6727 185th Ave NE
Redmond WA 98052-5037
United States

Did you not follow the link I have posted twice now? These are the instructions on how to setup the mailbox posted on the COMC website! If you did, you will see item.2 is the following....

COMC.jpg

I take it you're only fairly young in age/experience? Which is fine... but this is all basic stuff.

You can use C/O (which stands for "care of") in place of Attn: as the manner in which it's used here is for effectively the same thing. You can use either. But why not use exactly the same format as COMC instructs you to on their webpage?

And before you ask, I combine "COMC Mailboxes" and "Attn: jettec03" into one line... as often, mailing/shipping programs only have 2 address lines instead of 3.
i did'nt understand the last question

COMC.jpg

something unexpectedly happened when i put the state number 98052 after i save it comes up 98052-5037

something unexpectedly happened when i put the state number 98052 after i save it comes up 98052-5037
That's fine...

The extra 4 digits are typical for US postal addresses and provides more accurate delivery details. ie 50 = sector or several blocks, 37 = segment or one side of a street.

Google "98052-5037", and then choose this link https://wa.postcodebase.com/zip_code/98052-5037

Have a look at your post from earlier today (about 5 up from this one^)... you have written 98052-5037.

That's fine...

The extra 4 digits are typical for US postal addresses and provides more accurate delivery details. ie 50 = sector or several blocks, 37 = segment or one side of a street.

Google "98052-5037", and then choose this link https://wa.postcodebase.com/zip_code/98052-5037
i did google it up it's just when you said how your one was saved for the postcode was only showing 98052 and even on the comc mailboxes shows postcode 98052

That's correct... both Beckett and Ebay only have the 'higher level' zip code which for the COMC address is 98052. I have no idea where you have entered it and how it's automatically filled out the plus 4 (-5037) details once you've saved it.

Either way, it doesn't matter - 98052 is fine. 98052-5037 is fine. :thumbsup:

That's correct... both Beckett and Ebay only have the 'higher level' zip code which for the COMC address is 98052. I have no idea where you have entered it and how it's automatically filled out the plus 4 (-5037) details once you've saved it.

i just wanted to make sure thanks anyways

i just made my first purchase hope all goes good from eBay it even has tracking but i don't think all sellers will give tracking mine had free shipping

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Just depends on what method of shipping is used as to whether or not you'll receive tracking.. but assuming you're getting it sent to your COMC account, they (COMC) will send you a photo of the card and the package it was sent in when it arrives with them safely.

Just depends on what method of shipping is used as to whether or not you'll receive tracking.. but assuming you're getting it sent to your COMC account, they (COMC) will send you a photo of the card and the package it was sent in when it arrives with them safely.
i thought it stated the sender has to send by tracking but then i thought not all sellers going to send by tracking as long as it arrives there safely as you mentioned

i have so far purchased 4 cards on ebay using the comc shipping address only out of 1 seller tells me can you please check your address when he was to send it to the post office said was a invalid address i sent email said its the right address i purchased 3 other cards with the same address with no problems all delivered

Back
Top Bottom