comc mail box for buyers account

if you look here in comc mail box how the seller packs and ships it https://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx
it says they got to use a box or bubble mailer how do we know if he used letter envelope and with the shipping it asks for tracking what if he doesn't come with tracking

if you look here in comc mail box how the seller packs and ships it https://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx
it says they got to use a box or bubble mailer how do we know if he used letter envelope and with the shipping it asks for tracking what if he doesn't come with tracking
you can't guarantee anything - just like any ebay purchase - ultimately they are telling you best practice way of shipping, because if it arrives damaged it becomes really hard given you've got a 3rd part (COMC) involved.

so when the sender sends the cards to comc does it have too have a tracking
no. It's just good practice as it allows you to track shipment and also if for some reason it gets lost at comc (for example if they didn't put your username on the envelope) it can be tracked there too.
Most US sellers use tracking as it is cheap for them anyway

i have made a comc address on my beckett account some of the dealers don't have tracking it shows uninsured

Do you know when you fill in the details on ebay it ask for the name do you write comc mailboxes then the user name next to it

lets say you use the primary u.s address then if you made previous purchases from the u.s shipping it to Australia will those purchases still show in your account
Yeah. You can add multiple addresses to your account and use them anyway you like, it only tells the seller where to send it.
My account has 5 addresses
Mine
My sons at same address
My wife's at her parents
My COMC address
Mine at my wife's parents

I just choose where I want it sent

see yesterday i tried to use the secondary address for the comc shipping to purchase a card from the u.s and i know you said use the primary address but i thought maybe ill try it after i paid for it my order was placed
then after i checked all my purchases history in my account dissapeard and the card i purchased did'nt show in my purchase history i contacted eBay they said nothing was purchased i contacted pay pal they said the payment
was interrupted so it didn't go through the lady from pay pal said you can't use u.s address in your Australia pay pal account then i said can i try using the primary address on my eBay account she said you can try it but can't promise if it works . even if you said use the primary address on eBay but our pay pal address is in Australia so what if the seller see's the Australia address on pay pal

Mate, as previously mentioned by others and myself... change your Ebay primary delivery address to COMC and all will be fine. The seller doesn't care where your PayPal account is based, as long as they get the money it doesn't matter. I've been buying cards from Ebay.com (US) for years with my Australian PayPal account and getting my cards shipped to my COMC account without problems. The only recent change I had to make was setting my Ebay primary shipping address to COMC for the orders to process (I had a similar issue as you describe). I've bought 4 cards this week using this process, the first arriving at my COMC today (Fri in USA). I've also been doing the same for years when buying from my Beckett account and shipping to COMC.

Now with the Beckett when you checkout it doesn't show the comc user name just will show first name and last name and the comc address it only shows the comc mailboxes username in default billing address in payment options so my question is can the dealer on Beckett see your comc user name even if it doesn't show in checkout but shows in the billing address payment options

No idea what the dealer sees, but the first line of my Beckett address (not including my name which is always at the top) is- COMC Mailboxes Att: jettec03. Make sure your COMC account details is in the first line of the address, that way there is no confusion as to where it's going. For example, my shipping address on a Beckett order I just processed is as follows:

Andrew Corrigan
COMC Mailboxes Att: jettec03
6727 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States
(my mobile number)

Always use the first line of a shipping address to enter a business or company name, or something else as an identifier. In your case now, the identifier is your COMC username/account. Then the 'typical address' details follow after that.

Is this during checkout because Beckett told me it won't show business name in checkout

No idea what the dealer sees, but the first line of my Beckett address (not including my name which is always at the top) is- COMC Mailboxes Att: jettec03. Make sure your COMC account details is in the first line of the address, that way there is no confusion as to where it's going. For example, my shipping address on a Beckett order I just processed is as follows:

Andrew Corrigan
COMC Mailboxes Att: jettec03
6727 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States
(my mobile number)

Always use the first line of a shipping address to enter a business or company name, or something else as an identifier. In your case now, the identifier is your COMC username/account. Then the 'typical address' details follow after that.
in my default billing address it writes comc mailboxes (giantcollecter81) but in checkout it shows my billing address as the same as shipping address when i select my shipping it will give my first name cihan last name nazenin
address 6727 185th Ave NE city remond , state Washington , post code 98052 country united states

No, this is not during checkout. And yes, that's correct it won't show the business name in checkout.

You need to enter "COMC Mailboxes Att: (your COMC username)" in the Beckett "Address Line 1". And then "6727 185th Ave NE" in the Beckett "Address Line 2" and so forth... Leave the "Business Name" field blank.

All of this information is entered against your shipping address under "My Account", "Contact Information", "Current Addresses"...

This information will automatically transfer when you check and the format will be exactly as I wrote in my reply above.

Why do you have COMC details in your billing address???

When you checkout there is a little 'check box' where you need to make sure it's clear that your billing address is different to your shipping address. The default is that they are... so you need to uncheck this.

*EDIT: Setup your addresses correctly under your account before proceeding with checking out.

when i uncheck the billing address it still shows i have enter the billing details

Back
Top Bottom