comc mail box for buyers account

You need to setup the address properly before you proceed with checking out/processing your shopping cart.

Go to "My Account"
"Contact Information"
"Current Addresses"

Here will be the address you've entered... possibly only two? One should be your billing address and one for shipping.

Your billing address should have exactly that, details of the address where you typically are sent bills. Your home address in Australia?

Your shipping address should have the COMC details as I've previously tried to explain. You need to make sure that this address is selected as "Preferred BGS shipping" and "Preferred OPG shipping".

OK i have tried dozens of times putting the billing address to Australia but during checkout it still shows my Australian address not the comc address

Without being able to see what's going on for you I don't know what the problem is? It's really not that difficult to set up or use.. You should have at least one address as your billing and the COMC as shipping. During checkout need to make sure you select the correct address' (one for billing, one for shipping) from the drop-down menu option. The drop down menu options are in the same order as they appear on the "Current Addresses" page.

Beyond actually doing it for you, I don't think I can explain it any better... sorry!

ok i just made a mistake i made a second address for prefered now i can't remove it made the Australian address

You can't remove an address that is actively assigned as default for billing or shipping... ("Remove" has a line through it) You need to assign the good address first, before you can then remove the one you're trying to delete etc.

My Beckett preferred shipping address which is correctly 'active' looks like this on my "Current Addresses" page:
COMC3.jpg

*NOTE: "Preferred BGS shipping" and "Preferred OPG shipping" are bold and not hyperlinks.

When your preferred shipping address is setup correctly, it should look the same except with your name at the top and your COMC username. Obviously.

My Beckett preferred shipping address which is correctly 'active' looks like this on my "Current Addresses" page:
COMC3.jpg

*NOTE: "Preferred BGS shipping" and "Preferred OPG shipping" are bold and not hyperlinks.

When your preferred shipping address is setup correctly, it should look the same except with your name at the top and your COMC username. Obviously.
i was thinking if i send you beckett account details can you do it for me

COMC3.jpg

hey mate i contacted beckett i said a dealer on beckett said we have to have a p.o boxe number on my account where you write business name that's left blank isn't that where comc mailboxes should go thats what comc people told me before

Garbage! There is no requirement for P.O. Box for COMC... because there isn't one! If you don't believe me or trust my advice, it's clearly explained on the COMC site here (dot point 2): https://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx

I'm not joking when I say I've been doing this for years and NEVER had any issues. There should be zero need to contact dealers, Beckett or COMC directly! Your Beckett shipping address for COMC is setup correctly... as I showed you/confirmed the other day. All you need to do is add the items you want to purchase to your basket, then simply checkout using the COMC address. That's it. Easy. I don't understand why this is so complicated?

Remember the details I sent you of the Beckett dealers that I just bought from the other day? Here's a photo I received overnight confirming that one of them has safely arrived at my COMC account. No direct communication needed, no COMC PO Box, no dramas, nice and easy:

3419241.jpg

I'm not sure who the dealer is or the "comc people" you refer to, but I think they are misinformed.. just let the dealer know there is no P.O. Box, the shipping details you have are correct. :thumbsup:

Garbage! There is no requirement for P.O. Box for COMC... because there isn't one! If you don't believe me or trust my advice, it's clearly explained on the COMC site here (dot point 2): https://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx

I'm not joking when I say I've been doing this for years and NEVER had any issues. There should be zero need to contact dealers, Beckett or COMC directly! Your Beckett shipping address for COMC is setup correctly... as I showed you/confirmed the other day. All you need to do is add the items you want to purchase to your basket, then simply checkout using the COMC address. That's it. Easy. I don't understand why this is so complicated?

Remember the details I sent you of the Beckett dealers that I just bought from the other day? Here's a photo I received overnight confirming that one of them has safely arrived at my COMC account. No direct communication needed, no COMC PO Box, no dramas, nice and easy:

3419241.jpg

I'm not sure who the dealer is or the "comc people" you refer to, but I think they are misinformed.. just let the dealer know there is no P.O. Box, the shipping details you have are correct. :thumbsup:
This is correct, I've also never had an issue

3419241.jpg

i do believe you i just don't know why would the beckett dealer says you need a p.o box number . when you edited my account for help where it says business name isn't that where you have to write comc mailboxes username
First name: Cihan
Last name: Nazenin
Business Name: COMC Mailboxes (Giantcollecter81)
Address line 1: 6727 185th Ave NE
Address line 2:
City: Redmond
State: Washington
Postcode: 98052
Country: United States this is how comc said should be like this

I have no idea why the dealer would say that either? But, based on my positive experience I recommend to leave it as is...

For info, "COMC Mailboxes" is not technically a business name anyway it's a mailing reference similar to say how you'd refer to a P.O. Box if it actually was one... If you really wanted to enter the technically correct "Business Name", it would be "Check Out My LLC". ;)

Have a look at the shipping details on the photo I posted - the shipper/dealer has even included my name which is somewhat irrelevant, since it has nothing to do with the physical recipient in Washington. BUT, that's the way my details appear on the Beckett order after checking out. Here is a snippet of my actual completed Beckett order to which that shipment was a part of:

Capture.jpg

I have removed my email and mobile for privacy in this example, but this is the information the dealer/s receive...

In order for your details to appear like mine in the photo, which I confirm actually works, leave/enter your shipping address details (in Beckett) as follows:

Business Name:
Address line 1: COMC Mailboxes Att: Giantcollector81
Address line 2: 6727 185th Ave NE

There's more than one way to skin a cat, just like posting mail or shipping anything in day-to-day life, but the above layout has worked perfectly fine for me many times now. Others may have a different opinion which is fine by me.

i do believe you i just don't know why would the beckett dealer says you need a p.o box number . when you edited my account for help where it says business name isn't that where you have to write comc mailboxes username
Business Name: COMC Mailboxes (Giantcollecter81)
Address line 1: 6727 185th Ave NE
Address line 2:
Country: United States this is how comc said should be like this[/QUO

3419241.jpg

I have no idea why the dealer would say that either? But, based on my positive experience I recommend to leave it as is...

For info, "COMC Mailboxes" is not technically a business name anyway it's a mailing reference similar to say how you'd refer to a P.O. Box if it actually was one... If you really wanted to enter the technically correct "Business Name", it would be "Check Out My LLC". ;)

Have a look at the shipping details on the photo I posted - the shipper/dealer has even included my name which is somewhat irrelevant, since it has nothing to do with the physical recipient in Washington. BUT, that's the way my details appear on the Beckett order after checking out. Here is a snippet of my actual completed Beckett order to which that shipment was a part of:

Capture.jpg

I have removed my email and mobile for privacy in this example, but this is the information the dealer/s receive...

In order for your details to appear like mine in the photo, which I confirm actually works, leave/enter your shipping address details (in Beckett) as follows:

Business Name:

There's more than one way to skin a cat, just like posting mail or shipping anything in day-to-day life, but the above layout has worked perfectly fine for me many times now. Others may have a different opinion which is fine by me.
ok mate i guess i have to try ordering it first and see how i go

Capture.jpg

Business Name:

so when i checkout i have to untick the billing address and the billing address at the bottom page is the Australian address

Capture.jpg

Business Name:

with ebay when i tried putting the phone number it says its required incase if they call me if they need something tried putting Australian mobile number doesn't work says got to be 10 digits long and it s 10 digit number

I just contacted ebay before they said you don't have to put it but do you think I should where it says your contact details do you write your first and last name and comc username next to it I just writed comc mailboxes giantcollectet81

My COMC shipping address in my Ebay account is setup this way...

ebay.jpg

I don't have my name included and works fine... my actual name is irrelevant to the physical shipping address. ie. I am not there in person to receive anything.

Remember the advice COMC provides under item.2 when you go to this link: https://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx ? It does not say to include your name... because it's not required.

Back
Top Bottom