Chris Heighington Signature NUMBER 002

ChrisW77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
bodypositiveptyltd
I was stoked to get this off eBay is it true that Select keep #1?

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

ive been looking for a gordon with the same number , well done mate, personally if i was a heighington fan i wouldve went for number 12 or his jersey number.

Sweet pick up Chris and worth the extra spend as you say......

I watched that auction, it attracted plenty of interest.

Ross

No worries wasn't trying to be nosey. I've been working on a bit of a price guide for signature cards. Have been a bit too busy to monitor ebay in the last couple of weeks.

All good Jonas I think normal numbering on certain players have been getting anywhere from $100 to $150 but at the moment there are alot of Sigs on there so they will probably drop. I paid a touch over $200 with postage. The guy who sold it couldn't believe how high it went for but like I said to him everyone wants latest cards and this number is a one off. Girds your right mate if his number had come up I would have gone it instead. If I ever come across Gordon and those #s I'll let you know :). Ross I agree I wasn't really into the #er thing to start but how things change :). How are all your fantasy teams going?

............................ How are all your fantasy teams going?

Not as well as I had hoped and even that might be an overstatement :lol:

But as someone much smarter than me once said....... "The comp isn't won in the first weekend"........or as in our Super Coach case the trials.

Ross

im in for a good week 405 of 5 players so far but only problem is i didnt have a playing centre to replace josh morris so i will be a man short

Back
Top Bottom