Andrew Johns 06 tazo sig

thenamesgould

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James Gould
Thanks to 1967Sharks for this beauty! I'm now after the 2006 Buderus to complete my Knights 06 + 07 tazo sig set ... anybody able to help?!?! :lol:

Noticed I still had the scan of my 07 sigs on the computer so thought I might as well attach them too.

img038.jpg

img014.jpg

img015.jpg

img016.jpg

nice tazos mate. did they come in the chips aswell if so i was very unlucky i opened so many didnt get 1

do they have anything attached to avoid counterfeit ones being made? are the back different

do they have anything attached to avoid counterfeit ones being made? are the back different

I think these ones have the name on the side in special writing...Might be wrong

Apart from the foiled Signature Series and Signature Edition text, if you compare the 2006 one to a regular one, the Knights logo is white in bits that is black in a regular one, and the 2007 ones have white down the bottom where the signature goes, I think on the regular ones they are blue or black there, but certainly another colour.

No certificate, but you'd have to have a printing press to do a counterfeit, you couldn't just alter a regular tazo.

Also they are not numberred at the back, glad you liked mate........
26-6 but i digress

:cry: The Sharks played really well, well done. Knights look awful this season ... either the drug bust has had a real effect on the players, or Stone is struggling as a coach at NRL level (why oh why did we ever let Brian Smith go?!?!), but the side plays like they met for the first time 5 minutes before kick-off!

Tazo autos are rare to come across from my experience with them. They can go to up to $200 (abit rediculous for a tazo IMO). Not sure who would have them up for sale on this forum, maybe check ebay on a regular basis for them.
Cheers
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom