a must read for any nba fan who lives in oz!!

yup, was just coming on here to link a story I found.....

NBA World Tour Unraveling?

Rose, Westbrook already out, supposedly CP3, LBJ and Carmello out and Kevin Durant to follow... As quick as it came together, it seems to be falling apart even quicker!!! I withheld from commenting in here as I was fumeing that there was no way I was going to be able to get to this.... To the point of being angry as hell over it...... Sort of a relief for me to here this, even though it is really, really dissapointing!!! Hopefully it means we will have a season very soon though!!

i heard.. every one is pulling out.. but adam morrison and brian scalabrine are coming for a 1 on 1.. exhibition match.. ticket prices will not change!

i heard.. every one is pulling out.. but adam morrison and brian scalabrine are coming for a 1 on 1.. exhibition match.. ticket prices will not change!

He's back with another classic :lol: nice one :)

---------- Post added 27-10-2011 at 08:09 AM ----------

So are they all donating their own money to the charity this event was meant to support ? I can understand the family thing but why say they are coming if they had no intention of actually doing so. Makes you wonder who the real problem is with the whole players v owners issue. How can the owners work toward anything when the players change there minds 3 times a day :(

This looks very similar to my last Facebook comment! If they can get Eric Montross and Bryant Reeves....im in!

Damn what will I do with my airline tickets and hotel rooms paid for???
Kidding. Oh, well, there's always next 5 years when the collective bargaining agreement runs out.

Ending the lockout is far more important then traveling the world playing pointless. I think this is good news.

Ending the lockout is far more important then traveling the world playing pointless. I think this is good news.

Correct.....and for those that were excited about going (and I was one of them).....think of all the money you've saved......

now put some or all of that money towards some boxes and you'll begin to feel much better!!!:thumbsup:

Correct.....and for those that were excited about going (and I was one of them).....think of all the money you've saved......

now put some or all of that money towards some boxes and you'll begin to feel much better!!!:thumbsup:

Well said :) However I don't see the lockout ending all of a sudden ! It was probably a sneaky way of building up the hype and Busting some boxes sounds like a great idea :)

Back
Top Bottom