a must read for any nba fan who lives in oz!!

Losing Lebron and Melo and CP3 is meh factor to me! If they don't want to share the love with the fans then screw em. As long as KG and a few other guys come I will be there, I may not get another chance to see him play before retirement, I was hoping to get over to Boston to see him but may not within the next couple of years :(

---------- Post added 27-10-2011 at 04:53 PM ----------

Australian All Star tour has been canceled. Other games going ahead, but for the moment the Australian promoter has pulled the pin on the Australian leg of the tour until further notice.

They are waiting on CBA agreements apparently

Who knows!!!!

lol ... i thought this was too good to be true.

---------- Post added 27-10-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

EVERYBODY! PEASE DO NOT GET COMPLETELY CONVINCED THIS GAME WON'T HAPPEN!!!! i just read one of the comments and this is what it said.

"On again, off again, back on again?

Just received this email 2 minutes ago from Ticketek;

Hi Tom,

It seems I may have been misinformed earlier.

This event hasn’t officially been called off.

I will keep you posted on any further updates.

Regards,

Scott Kennedy | Sales Manager Hospitality
TICKETEK PTY LIMITED"

one again, off again, on again, off again, maybe on again.....
I reckon they should rename this 'The Lightswitch Basketball World Tour"

well until it is confirmed that its a go ahead and tickets are on sale I wont beleive it.

---------- Post added 27-10-2011 at 02:16 PM ----------

im not going to get myself worked up again just to be let down again lol

Gee, this is worse than "The John Farnham Retirement Tour"! NBA stars, just making friends EVERYWHERE they turn at the moment, huh??? :whistle:

I was so excited, flying over to Melbourne for a week with my best mate, watching the game court side. :(

I was so excited, flying over to Melbourne for a week with my best mate, watching the game court side. :(

i don't want to get your hopes up but the game is still possible. just. its hanging on a thread. players that drop out are just being replaced by other players.

i don't want to get your hopes up but the game is still possible. just. its hanging on a thread. players that drop out are just being replaced by other players.

Yeah I know but we all know it's not going to happen.

Yeah I know but we all know it's not going to happen.

i-dunno-lol.jpg

they should still have something....I mean I'd be happy with retired NBA players coming out to play a game. Starting to wish i went to the Sydney games in 2000 (+ the Melbourne game) & 2001 Goodwill Games in Brisbane! (but i was young and had no chance)

I saw both of those teams play in Melbourne, was definitely worth it.

It has inspired my new PC of autos of players that I have seen live, in the uniform of the team they were playing for at the time! (Quite a specific PC that one!)

Back
Top Bottom