a must read for any nba fan who lives in oz!!

Yeah this was bought up a couple months back as a possibility, but hadn't heard anything since. If they only play over east then if I can put together the cash I will fly over to see this.... will be bloody awesome!!!!! :D

just saw this on espn and came to spread the news but you beat me to it ;)

this would be (heavens open up and light shines through, doves flying through the air) GLLLLLLLLLLORRRRRRRRIOUSSSSSSSS haha

I have been waiting for this for so long - if it happens ill fly over for sure. front row tickets.

I would expect it to be one game in Melbourne and one game in Sydney - it mentioned that out of the 6 games, 2 will be in Australia!

Also, did anyone else notice the first comment left by someone????

"crunk2344
I do not believe the players realize fans do not care to watch them play exhibition games. "

what a twat!!!! I am a real fan and I am already starting to put money aside for it, just in case it happens! AI - Save me a seat on the plane!!!

haha love the comment ive been saving since 96 after waking out the jordans home court!! i must have an nba fix soon or i will drive my lovely wife crazy!!!!!!!

Any amount of money to any location in Australia to see this. I can't stand really long flights so I doubt I'll get to see an NBA game anytime soon and I missed the NBA Jam sessions here in oz back in the 90's, so I'll be looking this up everyday to make sure I don't miss out. Best news ever...

I would expect it to be one game in Melbourne and one game in Sydney - it mentioned that out of the 6 games, 2 will be in Australia!

Also, did anyone else notice the first comment left by someone????

"crunk2344
I do not believe the players realize fans do not care to watch them play exhibition games. "

what a twat!!!! I am a real fan and I am already starting to put money aside for it, just in case it happens! AI - Save me a seat on the plane!!!
Yeah hes a knob jockie, this great news made my nipples hard ;)

hahah made your nipples hard haha man i needed a laugh after a long day at work ...thanks mate

BEST ****IN NEWS OF MY LIFE.

Already planning with my mates.

Got enough for a ticket hopefully, gotta hurry and save for the rest :)

Back
Top Bottom