a must read for any nba fan who lives in oz!!

I also read that Dwight is not expected to play (just got back from a 15 country world tour of his own)

check jetstar mate - I seen return flights for like $375 from perth, thats not including baggage though as my thinking was just take a couple shirts and undies and that in carry on.

is it ticketmaster in VIC anyone know?

I heard ticketek, and probably Monday

---------- Post added 26-10-2011 at 06:55 PM ----------

Peurto Rico Prices

AcqABePCMAA7zqs.jpg

8th and 9th is terrible, weekend would've been better but guess it comes down to them being in Macau on 6th. Hopefully a last minute Sydney on the 12th is added, man that would be sensational.

im there yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man im willing to drop a grand on VIP, very happy if they are only 4-5 hun... sick!!!

NBA's down under tour confirmed: reports Joe Barton
October 26, 2011 - 6:09PM

The world's best basketballers are heading to Australia for a two-game supershow in a fortnight.

NBA all-stars Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant and Dwyane Wade have all reportedly confirmed their availability for the super tour to take place in the next fortnight while the NBA lockout drags on, according to a report from ESPN.

Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena will host the final two exhibition matches on November 8 and 9, with the tour starting in Puerto Rico on October 30 before heading for two games in London and another in Macau.

Back
Top Bottom