WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Ok, so I lied, but it is my 7th TRUE 1/1.....

I got this card from "kidsensasian" off Beckett/Ebay. I knew he had it, and asked him about it. He done a nice price for me, so I was happy.

He was offered from a certain "other" collector a price approx $40 more than I actually paid for it, but he said that the other collector's a dickhead, and would never sell to him. LOL - my win!!

Anyways, when the card arrived, teambagged, in a bubble mailer, in a global priority envelope, he had a note on there, basically thanking me, and he also said "...I'm sure this card will look better in your collection than anyone elses..."

How's that!!

EDIT: Attached new scans of front and back

2004-05 Skybox LE Future L.E.gends Parallel Rookie FL-13.jpg

Thats awesome! kidsensasian seems to be the big philanthropist on the beckett boards, does a lot of nice things for a lot of collectors. some dude gave him a MJ auto #/23 as a thankyou gift!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

is that Lloyd J Pawlak's real auto on the back? ive never seen a card company president actually sign a card, thats hella cool.

cant wait for my first 1/1, its going to be hard finding a Tmac or Amare 1/1 that goes for a reasonable price but.

Very nice 1/1 mate! I've never seen that kind of card from the Skybox LE series but it looks great.

Yeah those cards are the Future L.E.gends sub-sets if ya still call them that.

Check the livebreak today, there was a couple pulled from that.

It's the 1/1 parallel version of it, much like the Lebron 1/1 I pulled. Has a purple foil look to it.

Here's the GU version (obviously not a 1/1 LOL).

2004-05 Skybox LE Future L.E.gends Game Used FL-DH2.jpg

Mavs you must have one of the biggest collections of Harris cards going around (definately in Australia) 1/1 will always be a great card to have in your collection.

Very nice addition Scotty! 7 1/1s.. nice! Are you sure you've been paying the rent and your car loan? LOL. :D

Looking forward to more Devin's! Devin rocks!

Told ya Dan would come thru for ya! LOL

Ahh the early morning talks hehehe

Thats a great 1/1 and a different one for the collection too. Well done of picking it up Scotty!

YAY! WHOOO HOOOOO HURRAH!

Lots of 1/1s now!

Back
Top Bottom