2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

I'll get on the Clips if they beat the Spurs. I won't bet against my team, although that would be a great win/win situation for me, either I get money or the Spurs go through.

I've got some $$$ on SA and MEM to win the West. For some reason I think GS are gonna slip up.

At the end of the day,

GS, MEM, LAC and SA are the West contenders. I don't think HOU have enough and POR are too banged up.

Might have to get some predictions in and see how we go.

So Matt, if the Spurs lose to LAC, will the Clips become contenders yet? They'll have no problems with HOU in the 2nd round.

Id rather put $$ on Memphis to win the title than the Clippers that's for sure. Grizz v Warriors will be fascinating.

I'd also take Houston over them in the next round. More useless stats coming - they split season wins but Houstons 2 wins came later in the season when they were getting better and into playoff form so I'd take that as a better indication of chance of winning. Disregarding even any season match ups - I just don't think Clips could get it done vs either Spurs or Rockets in a series.

image.jpg

If Spurs won that game yesterday and finished 2nd they would've had Dallas yeah? What do you think of that matchup? i haven't watched any Spurs media/chatter - do you think they wanted Clips instead of Mavs?

Last edited:
I just edited last post there @drobfan8 added about the Mavs, lmk - I didn't watch all these head to head games so the stats are all I have mate :rofl:

image.jpg

I think they definitely wanted Mavs, but would have been happy to get 5th and play POR.

The main cherry with 2nd is that home court in the 2nd round also.

Now they're on the road all the way. Very tough, in fact, if the Spurs won a chip from here it would be one of the greatest of all time.

Well the Clips beat GS last year and they've finished tied 2nd in the WEST this year, I'd say that makes them contenders

They beat the warriors last year only cause Bogut was out
And this year they have no depth at all (over rated imo)

Warriors 4-1
Memphis 4-2
Rockets 4-2
Spurs 4-3

Hawks 4-1
Wizards 4-1
Chicago 4-1
Cleveland 4-0

Id rather put $$ on Memphis to win the title than the Clippers that's for sure.

I'd also take Houston over them in the next round.

I would have put money on Grizzlies to win the WCF, but they have a few injuries heading into the playoffs so I'm iffy on them. Houston is out in the second round at best I reckon. They've lost Beverley, Montejunas and now McDaniels and Dwight is just starting to find his legs. And you can rest assured that hack-a-Smith-Howard-Dorsey will be fully exploited in close games so they are stuffed.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I am a big New Orleans fan haha. Tyreke is one of the strongest players in the NBA ecspecially when he runs the point he'll run straight through Curry over and over again. Everybody has forgotten how good Jrue Holiday is watch him throughout this series! I'm tipping in the first game that were going to ruffle some feathers AD 20+ Jrue will shoot over 70% for the night and Tyreke will grab a solid double double on Steph (oh and asik will get 10 rebounds and wont even score as per usual) :):rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom