2013 ESP NRL Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i wish Select was making NRL Champions because then we could get NRL versions of these. They would be better value for money that Young Guns cards hey.

Firepower.jpg

they may look stupid but it wouldve taken 60 times longer to create that then say the legend sig esp have produced.

i guess im stuck in the middle at this stage. hopefully over the next 2 esp releases they can get it perfect.

but at the moment they are sitting few and far from.

That $30 price you are putting on a young rookie signature card is a conditioned price that you have gotten used to from Select's Signature cards. We were also conditioned to expect parallel cards are worth approx $1 and when ESP limted came out last year everyone said wtf, won't pay that much for a parallel. Sellers will structure the price so that they can recoup costs regardless. Yes, the ESP parallels do now get bought anywhere between $6-$10ea. Yes people pay that price. It's just the way the market works.

It works the other way too, you tell an NBA collector that you just payed $30 for a next to no-name rookie auto #/300 and they would laugh. You can pick up autos of NBA Stars numbered less than 50 for $5.
It just looks like the Ratios they are putting up will end up making a lot of people like myself only collect there fav team & not a whole set so they might hurt themselves with sales. I know still the big sellers will buy cases & cases but there will be less people wanting to buy boxes

Not many cases or boxes will sell. I agree. Think these signatures may be like that elusive 2005 tupou signature. Go for fortunes with most never seeing light of day!

I thought buying cards and packs was about collecting and not what return you are making. You could go and blow $100 in the pokies and in most cases come away with nothing. In this case if you decide to buy a box, you at least get the base cards/inserts and a chance to pull a nice card. Sure you may win $1000 on a pokie but I think you would have better chances pulling a signature card than winning that money!

There are people who buy cards to collect, not to make a return on regardless of brand/make/release.
Someone has to buy the cases to sell boxes and packets if there is no return on them for the seller he will stop buying them and it will get harder for us to buy them. If people are going to buy boxes and keep what they want out of a box and sell the rest to buy more of what they want and do not get any thing for what they are trying to sell. People will stop buying boxes. I guess you are getting what I am saying

Someone has to buy the cases to sell boxes and packets if there is no return on them for the seller he will stop buying them and it will get harder for us to buy them. If people are going to buy boxes and keep what they want out of a box and sell the rest to buy more of what they want and do not get any thing for what they are trying to sell. People will stop buying boxes. I guess you are getting what I am saying
my point exactly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom