Status
Not open for further replies.

gb70packers

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Rif
eBay User
jajasdad
The 2013 NRL Traders will now be available for purchase from Tuesday the 26th of February.
This is an image of a Manly Card from the NRL Premiership Insert Set. There are 13 Cards to collect and can be found 1 in every 36 packs.

The Premiership insert series will also be available as a randomly inserted bonus Album card inside the 2013 NRL Trader Albums.

You can buy your 2013 ESP NRL Traders products from Ja Ja's Collectables (links below):
  • $120 per sealed box (36 packs);
  • $1350 per sealed case of 12 boxes;
  • Folders for $24.95 each.
www.jajascollectables.com

0.15 2013 Manly Traders.jpg
0.15 green logoed.jpg

More information:
12 Cards per pack
Series breakdown:
  • 192 Common Series - Full colour cards with UV gloss and 2 sides
  • 192 Parallel Series - Same as the Common Series, although printed on foil board
  • 10 Retirement Series - Full colour cards on gold foil board and gold embossing foil
  • 16 Heritage Jersey Cards - Featuring 2012 heritage jerseys, embossed and on foil board
  • 9 League Leaders Series - Featuring the 9 league leaders in things such as points, tries, tackles, minutes played and more
  • 16 Top Prospects Signature Series - Showcases some of the up and coming stars, one from each of the 16 teams
  • 13 Past NRL Premiership Series - One card for each of the past 13 premiership teams back to 1998
  • 2 Immortals - Andrew Johns and Johnny Raper

This was posted last Monday, also, if they are available on the 26th, why are Ikon still telling people they won't be available till the 4th of March?

Here is some more info about Trader:

Parallels – 192 Cards in set - 1 per pack
2012 Retirements – 10 cards in set -1 per 9 packs
2012 Chart Toppers – 9 Cards in set - 1 per 18 packs
NRL Premierships – 13 cards in set - 1 per 36 packs
2013 Young Guns (Signed) – 16 cards in set - I per 216 packs
Legends (Signed) – 2 cards in set - 1 per 2,160 packs

Christ i hope my luck is on the good side, Only ever pulled 1 sig card and 1 decent tp from about 30 boxes.
Going to be hard to justify the price of these boxes....

got the marketing right... well at least better than select. but the ratios look like sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom