2013 ESP NRL Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
That,s 1 legend signature in every 5 cases if you bought 10 cases you will get a full set. You would want to hope the signature legend was not the same in those ten cases

Here is some more info about Trader:

Parallels – 192 Cards in set - 1 per pack
2012 Retirements – 10 cards in set -1 per 9 packs
2012 Chart Toppers – 9 Cards in set - 1 per 18 packs
NRL Premierships – 13 cards in set - 1 per 36 packs
2013 Young Guns (Signed) – 16 cards in set - I per 216 packs
Legends (Signed) – 2 cards in set - 1 per 2,160 packs
If this is true that is so crap that the Young guns cards are 1 in 6 boxes. :( should be one per box after all they are only rookies and many wont last long in the NRL anyway. Ill just be going for the Raiders one so hope its not too expensive or hard to get

Ha ha go and buy them and see if you can make some money from the rubbish

That is it you are in it to make money. I am in it to collect the Raiders cards for my PC and maybe a few others as my budget to buy is not huge, any high end cards from the few boxes I buy will be a bonus. Select will definately be missed but I am not willing to write off ESP yet.

That,s 1 legend signature in every 5 cases if you bought 10 cases you will get a full set. You would want to hope the signature legend was not the same in those ten cases
If the story about the release of only 50 legends sigs are true that makes it a minimum of 500 cases to be released if they are 1 in every 2160 packets

thats going to make the young guns around the $150 - $200 .... i dont think i will be paying that for a nathan green card.... i agree aron , ratios are sh*t mate....
Yeah the ratios look total crap :(
Ill be wanting Raiders young gun but paying anything over $30 for a signature rookie card is stupid. At those rates then it looks stupid :(

Now that's value for money hey

Yeah i wish Select was making NRL Champions because then we could get NRL versions of these. They would be better value for money that Young Guns cards hey.

Firepower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom