2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

Series 2 looks good this year. Better value for money in terms of insert ratio. All Australian cards of buddy and mitchell is awesome. Did someone say buddy redemption WICKED!
Heppell rising star redemption thumbs up.
There's only so much you can do with a little piece of cardboard.
If you disagree let select know. Sure they would love to hear it?
Third series two in a row with major Carlton hits! :( my only complaint

Seeing Ming got booted off running a Case Share and no-one replaced him (until now), most of us moved over to the AFLTCC Case Shares. SHould still fill up easily though :)

Who are the promo cards this series? I love the club patches, they should have done that with the Ovation club guernseys a while back
Here's my want list:
HOF set
Judd Club logo
Judd All Aus. AA17
Judd Medal Winner MW5

Darren Jarman what a player he was. As a kid I remember seeing him play at Waverley park so many times , he and Langford were my favourite players johnnie platten too. Fair enough to be wearing the crows jumper.
Dunstall said on his day (jarman) he was one of the finest footballers he's seen/played with. Reckon that's spot on , would love to know how many scoring assists Jarman finished with? His brother was a decent player too.
Miss the days of Waverley park freezing your butt of.
Remember the last game after the siren people getting any piece of memorabilia they could. Happy days
Should stop going On forgot this is a eternity thread. Sorry

I want to buy a box in person over the counter but I don't want to buy from a case that's been searched. I live close enough to two sellers who will be selling the product. Suppose If I do buy then I'll have to take them at there word. I'd participate in a case share but I can't wait that long. damn anxiety. Gotta love the thrill of opening packets hoping to land something big.
Don't know weather to buy a box or stick to buying the single cards of eBay? Haven't made up my mind

I want to buy a box in person over the counter but I don't want to buy from a case that's been searched. I live close enough to two sellers who will be selling the product. Suppose If I do buy then I'll have to take them at there word. I'd participate in a case share but I can't wait that long. damn anxiety. Gotta love the thrill of opening packets hoping to land something big.
Don't know weather to buy a box or stick to buying the single cards of eBay? Haven't made up my mind

Me....I stick with Case Shares as I know I am a 1:16 Chance at getting the Case Hit.

There ARE trusted sellers here (that others do rate) but I tend build a trust from my own experiences with a person and I have not bought boxes of anyone but Ming from here so I can't recommend any retail sellers to you mate (sorry).

If I didn't bust boxes then I would just buy the cards I want on eBay :)

Me....I stick with Case Shares as I know I am a 1:16 Chance at getting the Case Hit.

There ARE trusted sellers here (that others do rate) but I tend build a trust from my own experiences with a person and I have not bought boxes of anyone but Ming from here so I can't recommend any retail sellers to you mate (sorry).

If I didn't bust boxes then I would just buy the cards I want on eBay :)

Thanks richo case shares look like the way to go if your after a redemption card. Suppose you could buy a case , come on tattslatto numbers :)

Back
Top Bottom