2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

Select have missed a real opportunity with the patch cards, it wouldnt have been much harder to use real game worn jumpers. very slack from Select i think, they missed the point of us all asking for patch cards. i want game worn, not some fake rubbish that means nothing. but keen as hell for the buddy redemption, im not going to buy one pack this year, just buy the hawks cards i want. the NRL release actually looks a little better i think. but atleat Select are slowly heading in the right direction, very slowly!

looks okay no houli cards :( , i liked nrl's idea with the gold 1:72 and then the black parralell which was 1:216 the patch cards could have worked if they were limited to 25 ,game used and much harder to get

the manufactured patch cards aren't very well received in the NBA hobby...

Did select do some research? Wow...a manufactured patch...what significance does that have WITH ANYTHING?!?!

Honestly...Select seem to exist just to disappoint.

The AFL have come out saying how good the relationship is with Select etc...surely it wouldn't be hard to get a match worn guernsey of each captain...could make 200 cards + out of 1 guernsey...this is just beyond a joke.

Personally I like manufactured patches, but I know they're not for everyone. I own a few, and think they look very nice in hand. Agreed something match worn would of been much better, but it's something different, and a step in the right direction I think.

a few buddys for my collection ehehe

lets just hope the price of these are realistic and not way over priced just coz its buddy, lets remember there are 200 of them so they should be priced about same as last year on release, no more than $500 each to start with. being a hawks supporter and really wanting one of these when they come out im a little scary collectors with big dollars to burn will stock up on them, paying whatever is needed, leaving stuff all for the rest of us.

I think the NRL release is actually better this year.... Was hoping to see the black/silver limited cards in the AFL ..... and fingers were crossed that we saw prem predictors back....

Manufactured Patch serves no purpose? Select do this because it is cheap.

A Match worn of 3-5 players would not be hard, surely. I can source that privately right now. (Would be a crime to cut one up however haha)

Even if jumpers are too hard, a pair of shorts, training singlet/boots? Something different would be appealing. Signature choices look great, but quite dissapointed and i don't even collect cards atm! A match worn guernsey card could have brought me back in...

Back
Top Bottom