2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

Local shop sells the boxes for 190, can pre-order but not sure if they just find the case hit then sell of the rest of the boxes, tough decision

If I owned a shop and in a business view I would not take out the case hits. Word will spread and more people would buy from your store... But it's a unlikely scenario

Terry (a1cardsandgaming) is pre selling 2012 Eternity boxes for $170....Have a chat to him if you want some.

Yeah I'm probably not going to buy any boxes because I don't want to be stuck with all the commons. Its easier to buy all the Collingwood stuff individually. When I buy boxes of a new release I always get cards I don't want and have to put them on Ebay lol.
So I will be buying 6 All Australians, 3 Premiership Commemoratives, 1 Draft Pick Signature, 1 Logo Patch, 1 Medal card and 1 Signature Redemption.
I always get the Premiership Redemption regardless of who wins the flag. Last year I talked up the Magpies but I don't think they will win it this year :(

I went to a newsagency yesterday planning on buying some packs of Champions (because the wait for Eternity to come out was killin' me). I didn't go to my closest one because the main car park is shut off and it takes forever to walk to the newsagency from where I have to park, so I went to another one which is about the same distance away. I got there and realised that it's only a small newsagency so it's closed on Sundays (unlike the other one). The good thing is I can save that money for Eternity now! I probably would've regretted buying the Champions anyway.

See what waiting for something you really want can do to you? :D

I went to a newsagency yesterday planning on buying some packs of Champions (because the wait for Eternity to come out was killin' me). I didn't go to my closest one because the main car park is shut off and it takes forever to walk to the newsagency from where I have to park, so I went to another one which is about the same distance away. I got there and realised that it's only a small newsagency so it's closed on Sundays (unlike the other one). The good thing is I can save that money for Eternity now! I probably would've regretted buying the Champions anyway.

See what waiting for something you really want can do to you? :D
Which newsagent is this? I live in Adelaide as well.

Back
Top Bottom