2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

I'm not sure how it happened but I scraped home by two points. When I checked last night I was done and dusted, then when the results came in......victory.

Nathraider I think this weekend is the turning point in your season........;)

Mmmmm what to do with Burgess.......can't just keep burning trades this early but need to fill a team....dilemmas dilemmas

i meant i thought i was going to win last week no game is easy hobo

I would take Cronk over either of those 2.

Also Peter Wallace in very good form at the moment for only around $200K. You should make some good money on him in the next couple weeks.

went wallace to save up a bit of cash for parker next week.
he's playing this week, but has a big BE, so holding off this week.

i have enough $$ to swap zeb taia straight up for parker next week.

Sounds like a pretty good move. You should make a quick $40K - $50K on Wallace over the next couple weeks.

I started 0-3 too....but i'm always a slow starter. Managed to pick up Farah this week and got rewarded with about 8 points and a KO, fantastic!

thanks to you im 0-4. the one week melbourne do shit :/. bloody thurston and hayne killed me. mateos a spas he has to go.

thanks to you im 0-4. the one week melbourne do s*** :/. bloody thurston and hayne killed me. mateos a spas he has to go.
Your right about Mateo. He is a spas. I lost 2 of my 4 leagues by less than 20 points and I blame Mateo for that. He didnt get great minutes but did nothing when he was on thats for sure.

Big 6 point win for me.

Only 1 left undefeated!
Nice feeling of being the only one undefeated but there is a long way to go!!

I think I might hang onto Mateo as he will be at the pointy end of the stats come season end......19 is a disgrace and dangerous to carry but last year I traded him out and back in several times wasting valuable trades..........although the only way I can get Parker into my team is to trade Mateo at the moment......decisions / decisions.

Do I wait as Parker will miss lots of games if he is picked in origin.....I really don't know, maybe Liam Fulton as he getting plenty of game time for a while although when Ellis and co return he will probably go back to 40-50 minutes...Mmmmm this SuperCoach is tough !!!

Cheers
Ross

im stuck, joined two money comps. this one and one other. altough the other is winner takes all and done on overall points.

soo trades are so hard. need cash cows for the oct comp, and the opposite in the other comp.

i should have made 2 accounts, instead of just the one

Back
Top Bottom